vacation

1. BabyDemon33

Room Service for Diapers

So I’m going to a furry convention in a couple of months and I’m gonna make it a padded vacation. One problem, my Fursuit may come just in time for the con, if so I won’t have much room for ABDL diapers, Depends pull ups, Baby Bottles, plastic pants, adult pacifiers or other abdl stuff in my...
  2. Cherrypie

Holiday / Vacation Advice

I’m currently into my third week of going 24/7 and enjoying the experience so far. My partner and I enjoy our regular trips abroad and we’re off on our first holiday of the year next week. I had initially thought of taking a break from going 24/7 whilst away, but I’m enjoying it so much I think...
  3. oftersent

Chicagos Diaper Boys

Hey dear forum, as I am soon visiting Chicago in February I was wondering if someone from this area. who may be also a diapered cutie, would help with picking out sights and must sees from the area. Looking forward to hear from some of you ^^
  4. BurgundyRose

Travel Advice?

I'll be going on a weekend vacation very soon and I need some advice. I'll be out the vast majority of the day and staying in a hotel with a few other people at night. I won't be the only person in my hotel room. I'm concerned about needing diapers for the trip. I have occasional incontinence...
  5. SparkleBunny

Cups, candy, and my first onesie

I went on a trip to Nashville with my parents a few days ago. I had gotten candy that was in a toad stool and then a magenta Keroppi tin.The toad stool was cherry and Keroppi was strawberry (both were sour). At a store they had $1.00 party cups so I picked up the old Care Bears and the last...
  6. Cthulhu

My diapered week in london

Remember that trip to London i posted about (With the other account i made called ''Luxuria''. Ceating that account was a mistake, i won't use it again and didn't mean to use more than one account) ? Well, i made it. I made it to the hotel in London (from Sweden) with a weeks supply of diapers...
  7. Cthulhu

Going abroad for a week, just to wear diapers 24/7

I'll start by saying that i don't wish to become incontinent, i only want to get as close as possible to experiencing what it would be like, for a short time. I'm not sure if i can pull this off, but it's something i've fantasized about for a couple years. What i want to do is to go on vacation...
  8. archerstaley

Going on a cruise in diapers

Just got back from a Royal Caribbean cruise and it was awesome. So much fun. I had no problems with my incontinence on the ship. All the attendants were very helpful and understanding. This is the second cruise I have gone on since my injuries and becoming incontinent and this was a much better...
Back