wet diapers

1. Missdeath13

First time diapered

Hi there! I'm New here. Well, I'm into diapers since I was like 10 or something, but I couldn't live my abdl life untill now 'cause I was living ln my parent's house but now I'm sharing a room. I've tried diapers before but yesterday was my first time wearing pull ups (I bought them at the...
  2. BabyCandyHearts

Post wetting dribbling

I have no continence issues. But… when I empty my bladder into my nappy/diaper in certain positions when I then change position, say stand up, I feel dribbles of pee go into the nappy. This only happens when I wet a nappy/diaper. Never if I use the toilet. Has anyone else had this issue? It’s...
  3. MetalDan86

Triggers to wettings

I’ve noticed that when I wash my hands, the wetness on my hands “motivates” me to wet my diaper. While this isn’t necessarily a reflex, it is an very peculiar connection. Are there any similar triggers or things that do this to you?
  4. oliverfulldiaper

Getting diaper changed

I was wondering how does it feel to get diaper changed by someone? (Either wet or messy, maybe both😏). Anyone who has experienced this please tell me how is it, is it worth it or too embarassing? And was it with your wife/girlfriend or just a friend. Idk any story of your life involving getting...
  5. Rotommowtom

Wetting Diapers

Diapers i dunno. i just want to talk about wetting diapers (now please keep this appropriate, so no inappropriate stuff.) but i wanna know, i love the way wetting a diaper feels. the way it swells and the bulky feeling of the diaper beings joy. do you like wet diaper sag? or is it just...
  6. michaelmc

Bubbly Farts

Who eles likes the sound and ticklish feel of a fart in a diaper as your wetting it :D I love a bubbly wet fart i giggle like a little girl when i do one lol
  7. CJB

Would/Do you only pee in diapers,

As much as I would love to do this, I think I need to have my own place first. Once I do, I will pee in my diapers until they are about to burst, and then change and start peeing in that one. Rinse and repeat! ☺️💛
  8. ABDElsa

Am I an Adult Baby or Diaper Lover?

So, I'm kind of torn between whether I'm an Adult Baby or a Diaper Lover. I love diapers like a diaper lover, but I pefer brands like ABU/Bambino/Rearz etc. Over Depend/Abena/Attends/Per-Fit etc. like an Adult Baby since these Diapers have fun Baby prints on them. I like them more because they...
  9. michaelmc

physical age 85 mental age16 official age 51 UK Nappy lover

I medicly incontinent and loving it,is that weird?i am also exploring my feminim side???I have tried many different incontinence products and am using net pants and pads the net pants are expensive and cheap quality but I have found pants that at £2 a pair (www.wish.com)are great and look good...
  10. H

Renaissance man. Real sweet boy. A Tortured life. A New Hope.

The title of this thread reads like the promo to a new film, wherein Westley becomes a Jedi. Were you to meet me.... it may play out like this: "Upon entering the cavernous hall, you are aware of approaching footsteps. A large human male enters from the opposite side of the room. His...
Back