stuffed animal

1. ciaopupp

Procedural Pacifier Care

Do you own a pacifier? If so, do you care for it? How so, in what steps? Personally what I do is: 1. Run a warm washcloth under hot water and place that on my pacifier rubbing off any air particles. 2. Fill a dish with soap and hot water dunking the pacifier for a small moment. 3. Rinse the...
  2. SecretBabyBoy

The Significance of a Stuffie Companion

Hello and good day everyone! This year, I have made (what I feel are) tremendous strides in fully accepting my ABDL nature. I have been wearing diapers more frequently, purchased some gear and have even developed a semi-clingy relationship with my binkie. Lol Since making the choice to accept...
  3. J

Missing Plushy

Just got back home from grandma's for thanksgiving, and when I went to my room, everything was moved. My dresser was empty of all my clothes which were now in cardboard boxes on shelves that used to have stuff but didn't anymore, my dresser was moved in the middle of the walkway, tv in my...
  4. Sheepies

I made a secret diaper stash out of a stuffed animal! (pics + instructions)

Lately my mom has been rather... nosy to where I normally keep my ABDL stash. I would keep it in a backpack buried in the closet, but had a close call today where she wanted to search inside there to find a suitcase. Decided to make my own secret hiding place out of a stuffed rabbit I bought at...
  5. MatalicPebble

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

I have not been on in a while. Also There had to of been new people who have become established here. So because of these things I am making a post on it. My Avatar is not updated to my new plushy so I will fill you in on my new one. I still love my Pinkie pie (Rosetta) but I sleep with my new...
Back