public wearing

1. Nyrdst

Diaper leak in public

Hi guys, So I wear diapers when I go to the cinema whenever I can, and yesterday was no different from my normal experience except for one thing, I leaked for the first time, Normally when I go to the cinema ill walk in wet, wet during the movie and afterward and have no problem. But this time...
  2. sushi

Littles and aquariums

Hey guys! How many of you enjoy visiting aquariums or zoos? I love my local aquarium in Vancouver but have never gone while padded. The thought has crossed my mind but I’m still pretty new to all of this and pretty self conscious. So do y’all enjoy the aquarium?
  3. faeria

diaper disposal

i’m not sure if a diaper genie would work for adult diapers the same it does for children’s and i don’t fancy wasting money trying to figure it out. i know they make adult diaper disposal bins that i’m interested in purchasing. right now i just have little scented diaper bags i put them into but...
  4. harpybaby

Tasks

I live on a canal boat in England. I’m diapered now, and looking for some humiliating tasks to do.
  5. dearmaria94

What diaper should I wear today ?

I’m going to be going into work for a tad and I’ll be wearing scrubs, should be able to stay dry the whole time but then I’ll probably head to a coffee shop or somewhere to sit and do paperwork. I plan on changing into jeans or some other pant that disguises my diaper more so if I wet it , it...
  6. Kingllama

My first experience wearing at the supermarket/out in public and I'm now addicted...😍

Recently, a few days before Christmas i wore a diaper for the first time ever leaving the house, I was going to pick my partner and her mother up from the shopping centre one evening and i had been wearing while she was out, and when she rang to be picked up the nappy was no where near done...
  7. EdwardTheDL1998

Have you ever been caught in public?

Hello there, everyone. So, I was just wondering, if any of you ever have been caught in public? Like, if your diaper peeks out or something. If so: What did you do about it? What did you say? What did others say? (The one who saw you.) And how did you feel? Personally, I don't think I've been...
  8. EdwardTheDL1998

Tips for using my diaper in public?

Well, I have an overactive bladder and am a DL. I've gotten pretty used to wearing on a daily basis. But despite my bladders overactiveness, I can't use my diaper in public. Let's say I've been bursting for a pee for a whole day, I still can't go. I don't know if this is something physical or...
  9. EdwardTheDL1998

Why is wearing diapers considered to be socially unacceptable?

Hello, I am a nineteen-year-old boy. I, study Communication and IT at HTX in Denmark. I am pretty prosaic, I would say. But apparently, I am not. Because I wear diapers because I feel like that is something that I need to do, to feel safe, to not feel anxious. Because wearing diapers, apparently...
  10. Pokogirl

24/7 Essentials

So, I'm finally done with the long moving process. And am finally back in diapers. I want to start going 24/7 for real this time. I had to throw away all my previous stash during the move. I have saved a decent amount of money. I already bought some diapers. Will buy some more tomorrow. As I...
  11. R

I made a smart decision... :P

The 5th of June this year, I went to an Iron Maiden concert with some friends. (In Royal Arena in Copenhagen.) I was wearing nothing new under the sun. But it was risky, I knew... We went to Fields (A nearby mall) before going to the concert. Before we went to the concert, my intellect hit me-...
  12. Pokogirl

Considering Stuff Before Going 24/7 Again

I have been near 24/7 for about 6 months. I had to take a long break due to moving reasons. I'm currently in a position to start wearing again. I gave a lot of thought and reached the conclusion that I would be 24/7 again. And this time for real & without any breaks. I need to consider some...
  13. lonnie

When was the first time you got caught wearing a diaper?

So to start this out, the first time I was caught wearing a diaper was when I was still a child, beyond potty training years, I belive it was back during the summer of 1973 when I was 7 going on 8. I was still stuffing baby diapers in my underwear, we lived on a farm, and we where out in the...
  14. N

a little confused

Hello, this is my first post! Anyways I'm new to this forum and incontinence all together. I think it's awesome that there is a community for inc people and AB/DL. Growing up, I always thought it was a little funny or ridiculous to see someone other than a baby, child, or old person in a...
  15. Pokogirl

First time wearing to college

So I finally mustered up some and wore a pull up to college! This is the first time I've done something like this. I have been wearing diapers for quite a while but I've never worn in public. I never felt this excited in my life. After shower I put on a pink mamy poko pants pullups. It had...
  16. I

Diapers at Pokemon Go Fest

So my partner and I made the questionable decision to attend Pokemon Go fest in Chicago this weekend. As I'm sure you all heard it was a bit of a cluster. This wasn't helped by the fact that I was wearing the entire time and was dying inside my diaper from the heat. Any tips for how to wear...
  17. Pokogirl

Diapered on Birthday

So.... My birthday is coming soon. I thought I would wear diapers that day & do something special to make the day memorable. I have invited some of my best friends to my house. We will spend the day on various fun activities in the house, go out for some food in the evening & cut a small cake...
  18. I

Incontinent Soon to be Camp Counselor looking for advice

Hey everybody! So I'm going to be a camp counselor soon and I was wondering if any of you all have been a camp counselor while incontinent. I'm a bit nervous because I'm going to have to manage changes during the camp, there will be swimming and at the end of each session the camp goes out of...
  19. O

outside in only diaper in private area

Hello all! Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced the incredible feeling of wearing just a diaper outside with no one around. Perhaps camping or on private land or my personal favorite, mountain backcountry. The craziest place I have worn diapers is on the mountain while...
  20. jaxzter

Forced to wear by interruption?

Hello, I had an experience today where I was kind of forced to wear because I had no time to change when I was interrupted by a family member in my house. Basically what happened was I was going to check the mail (its pretty far down my driveway) and as I was going back my Grandfather told me...
Back