little space

1. FatalGeometry

My Diaper & Littlespace Journey

Hi, I'm FatalGeometry. I'm an 18 year old Autistic man from the UK. My pronouns are He/Him. I'm currently at University, and since I live by myself I've finally had the courage to buy some more diapers. I have worn only a few times before, and I would quickly purge the instant I finished in my...
  2. oreobaby89

Tips and Tricks to get into little space. Especially if you are having a hard time.

So I am sure this has been on here in different iterations before but I wanted to start a new thread of the tips and tricks you use to help get you into little space especially if you are struggling to do so. For me I have recently found that just walking around with my toy car and driving it...
  3. lust4apples

Tell me some specific things about you as a little.

Title a little vague as I'm curious about two specific questions: When you are in little space do you have the same name as you do in big space? If no, why not? When you are in Little Space are you the same gender as big space. Do you even have a gender or are you just a kid/baby? Why or why...
  4. pawshine

The Extra Big Sippy Cup- UPDATE

Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon! Hi and hello...
  5. pawshine

I'm Making An ABDL Sippy Cup!

Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon! I know I have...
  6. Mingus

Into little space with a whoosh

Was speaking to a friend on video chat this morning and forgot was wearing dungarees (as I often do over a dip, they provide waistband cover). His wife said “are you wearing an apron?” I said “no they’re dungarees…” She said “oh, they’re super cute!” and mentioned how their baby has some. I...
  7. babyraggydolls

Magical Outdoor adventure

I spent two days working in the garden, cutting back weeds and removing old junk and each day I was exhausted but my dream kept me going and today I removed the concrete blocks and the old rotten wood and I put weed blocking fabric down, Weighted it down and put my tent up, until I can afford a...
  8. skylavender

My first Little Scouts experience

This was my first time venturing outside the online world despite being a AB/Little for 8 years! Here’s how it went: Me and Daddy drove and hour and 16 minutes to where the Little Scouts meetings are held near us. They’re held inside a local dungeon but are not affiliated with the dungeon...
  9. Anonymous96

Exploring little space after a rough part of life

Hey everyone, Ive recently been getting into little space more. This love started out with just diapers, I remember my first adult diaper being a rearz Dino rawr 3 years ago. I started exploring my AB side more last summer. I noticed it was more frequent after stressful periods. Sadly at the...
  10. Magicalgirl101

Little space ebay haul

Hello everyone! Last week, i went shopping on ebay for something a little special that i have been wanting since I was a teenager ☺️ These figures are called disney palace pets which were produced from 2013-2016 (heres the wikipage)
  11. IcyBlue

Thumb sucking because you were denied a pacifier?

When I was about 3 I wasn’t allowed to have a pacifier anymore but, that backfired on my parents when I just ended up sucking my thumb. It wasn’t until I was about to start school at 5 I was strongly encouraged not to suck my thumb at all. Now that I’m finally starting to embrace my comforts...
  12. D

Abdl friends in Indiana

Hi my name is Dillon, I am looking for people to hang out with who aren’t vanilla. Someone I can talk to about my diaper wearing, I live in the Coatseville area. It is about 45 minutes from Indy. If you would like to become friends, [removed] ~KitsuneFox
  13. B

Colorado ABDLs/littles

Hi Everyone, I’m Brian, I’m 36 and an age player, diaper lover, little, ABDL living in Denver Colorado. I’ve recently gotten a little more brave sharing my little side with others and I am looking to connect more with people on the ABDL community! So say hi! -where do you live? -how long...
  14. MajesticHamster

What's your favorite thing to wear in your little space? (Girls/Sissies)

I like to wear a dress, either short or long. Any dress will do. That and a cloth diaper.
  15. SillyLiam

Favorite Little Space Movie!

Anyone have any favorite movies they watch while in little space?? Mine would either be The Lion King or Balto at the moment! :biggrin:
  16. PCBaby

New Direction

After meeting a lady via fetlife, she agreed to be my mummy and we first met up in Dec 2017. As she only lives an hour away we know see each other once a month for 4 or 5 days of little and adult time. I identify as a 2 year old non-sexual boy. We were having a conversation recently about my...
  17. kashi

Seeking a possible roommate

I hope this is an alright place to post this. I'm posting here partially because it is heavily related to diapers and also because diaper talk gets the most traffic. If it's an issue please let me know. Anyways I'm moving out of my apartment come the fifteenth. Costs have gotten too high and I...
  18. A

Rules created by Mommy and I.

So I thought I would share the rules mommy and I made. Hopefully this may inspire other littles. I have a very supportive mommy. Im lucky i guess. We took some prexisting and changed them and also made dome of out own. Let us know what you think. Rules for my little: *Diapers are to be worn...
  19. TabulaRasa2017

Age play versus little space

Hi everyone, I hope your new year is off to a good start. I've been realizing that the different labels we use for each other and for what we do often have different meanings for different people. Although I'm a lifelong ABDL, I've only recently immersed myself in the ABDL community through...
  20. Poofybutt

Cuddle Mode

Hey Everyone, I was just wondering, do other AB's find themselves slipping into cuddle mode when they regress? If you don't know what cuddle mode is, the best way I can describe it is as a very warm, tingly almost euphoric feeling that fills you with the need to hug, cuddle and snuggle...
Back