help me

1. babyoak

Help finding this Onesie

I wasn’t really sure where to post this, as I’ve come across this website many times just never learned the way round it. Anywho, I was super curious as to where I could find this onesie as I find it super attractive and cute.
  2. TheEternalPhoenix

Help and how to cope?

Don't know how to say this but my girlfriend+caregiver/mummy (@Zalla) died of a heart attack in her sleep a few days ago, she was far too young in her 40s. I just don't know what to do really, I have all the condolences and such from her family but of course can't tell them that she read me to...
  3. S

Hello there form Hungary

Hello im Shyamala. Im from Hungary so sorry if i make mistakes in my gramar etc.... im 25 and for a long time im attracted to wearing a diaper! But never tryed it i was shy/ feared to even buy one! When i go to buy i cant really......do it every time i buy something else :(. For years i...
  4. PrincessRosalind

Any diaper tips?

So I bought the largest size of a bunch of baby diapers and pull-ups because people said skinny kids could wear them, always comparing waist sizes, mines only 26”, not realizing a big booty will completely stop that from happening haha. Now, my problem is, I live with my parents still because...
  5. A

How do you accept yourself

I've been interested in little stuff since.. forever? I've always just sort of assumed it was normal, I guess. I've always been happy to say I'm the youngest in my friend group or have people treat/talk to me like I'm a kid. I also just like the thought of "children's things". Like, seeing a...
  6. Neet

Considering seeing my Counselor/Therapist again

On a recent post, I was complaining about my self acceptance issues I've been going through that's heavily diaper related. Ever since I've been driven a bit closer to telling my significant other about it. But before I get to that, I've been considering talking with my counselor again. She's...
  7. BabyKai

Cloth diapers or disposable diapers?

I've been considering using cloth diapers but I need some help. I'm still waiting for my doctor to assess my incontincence so I don't get any "free" diapers on prescription so my mum buys them and it's costing over £40 a month. Because of this, I'm really thinking about using cloth diapers to...
  8. W

Favorite Diaper

Making a list of diapers and please put your rating next to the diaper out of 10 it can be any diaper or any brand ex Pullups 5/10
  9. Angellothefox

Why can't I accsess these sites?

Inkbunny is sort of working but I can not seem to see any pictures the come up with a little x in a box when I view them. e621 I can not accsess due to it telling me problem loading page. Fetlife is the same but I swear I was able to accsess it once. It was when I was considering about...
  10. LennyFace

[US] What should I get @ Walmart?

I know, I know I really should be buying somewhere else, but for me Walmart is only a 6 minute bike ride from where I live! Which makes my life much easier for getting supplies :D. Anyways, right now I'm considering 3 Diapers to get. (Also first time getting diapers! yay!) What I'm Considering...
  11. B

JoeyCuties Onesies?

What's up guys. I was online last night and found a sight JUST FOR ABDL onesies and it LOOKS awesome. HOWEVER! I was curious, as to whether or not any of the vast population of ADISC members had any reviews or advice on the adorable looking outfits.:confused: Thanks for all your help guys...
  12. Angellothefox

Is they any diaper role play on ADISC?

I was just wondering if they was such a thing on these forms? Because that would be :thumbsup: If anyone finds them please point me in the right direction along with the rules of the diaper role play thankyou!
  13. T

Advise?

How do I get my parents to let me wear diapers without telling them I want to? I'm 20 and live at home with my parents because I'm in school. Both of them used to work during the day so I could easily plan to have Northshore ship to arrive when they weren't here and after classes in the morning...
  14. B

Oh no!!!!

Someone that doesn't know about me as an adult baby opened a package from a company with stuff in it. I'm scared she'll be mad.... what do i do?
  15. Angellothefox

Diaper discussion the rules on bio hazards UK

I was thinking and it was a thought why not at one point wear some diapers in town. The only problem is it is my first time. Someone suggested that I use two nappy bags to doubble it up them throw it away in a public bin... It maybe OK in the USA but I do not know weather there is a biohazerd...
  16. Angellothefox

How to find your posts/replies and comments on ADISC

This is for anyone and everyone and everything that do not want adisc emailing them and telling them they have a new reply. If you have clicked you would like to resive notifications when people have posted well done. You do not need to read this tutorial:thumbsup: This is for the adisc users...
  17. Angellothefox

Which avatar should I use?

So I did not know where to put this so it is babyfur/abdl relalated ish but I can not accsess blogs now so...:sweatdrop: I have two avartars at I will let YOU!:dunno: decide. One of them is me in my fursuit Angellothefox The other is a cartoon digital drawing in paint on a picture...
  18. D

Affordable diapers?

Hi there. I'm looking for affordable diapers that are nice and thick/able to hold more than one peeing session. Any ideas?
  19. KittyninjaW

Fedishes and stumbling blocks

Hello, me again. First off, Sorry I haven't been commenting but i have had a lot on my mind, mostly college but there have been stumbling blocks along the way, however i have made it through, another thing is that there have been veaorus sissy/lg fetishes or whatever there called that kinda...
  20. F

Finding Diapers in Paris.

Hello, I have recently moved to Paris and I am finally living by myself and I am able to buy and wear diapers now. However ordering them is not an option seeing as I have to go to my work place to pick them up and I am NOT risking that. Before the holidays I was able to buy Tena Slip Maxis and...
Back