university

1. Mickeymic

University Diapered

5 of my many classmates told me they wear diapers 2 girls and 3 boys. Only one girl said she wore them all the time in class She's one of the older students like me. In her 40's though she doesn't wear them around others outside of class except when we go out; she feels it is our thing. The...
  2. KittyninjaW

My Schedule in College is Leaving me Swamped, Help!

Hello Everyone! I'm back. First off, I just want to say that my Brother has a girlfriend now which is making him act better. Also I have been getting more into the bible and listening to my psychologist and grandmother. all of which is helping me cope with life. Anyway, good news and bad news...
  3. V

Hiya from England!

Hi! I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, but I've never been able to indulge in it, since I lived with my parents. However, now that I've moved on to university, I'm excited about being able to finally experiment and explore this side of myself. With the move away from my home, I now...
  4. archerstaley

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University is never easy, especially when no one understands physical disabilities. I went through a unnecessary ordeal at my school learn from this and find your advocacy before you get to this level. Read it here --->...
Back