curiosity

1. oliverfulldiaper

Curiosity about ABDL

Hello, I am sure I am a diaper lover, because i really enjoy de feeling of wearing them while i wet and mess in them, But it seems like it could be more to it than just that, even though i never tried the adult baby side of it. Can any abdl help me figure out if I would like that too or not...
  2. PaddedRebel

The Winds of Change

I've been ABDL for years now. Despite a handful of moments where it's caused me grief, I've enjoyed it a lot otherwise. Now, my diaper of choice has always been disposable. I was brought up a Huggies kid, with diapers, Pull Ups and Goodnites. The whole enchilada. Disposables are also what...
  3. W

Introduction/Curiosity

Hi all, I'm making this post just to let everyone know why I'm here. You see, I've been into AB/DL for a while, but I've never really had the opportunity to try it in real life. For a few years now it has always just been a fantasy. That's why I decided today to go online and explore a...
  4. Xzanza

AB/DL Curiosity

Greetings, my name is Emily. I have come here seeking clarification, support and perhaps, even some advice. I am unsure how this whole thing started for me, but I have been very confused and torn about it. Since I was very young, I have had a deep desire to wear diapers; especially now, in my...
Back