onesies

1. caboose123

Any good plain sleeveless onesies as undershirt in hot weather?

I am male, wear cloth diapers, need something to wear under my clothes to support them, need it to be comfortable at home and usable in public (including under a collared shirt tucked into pants while I’m at work), and I live in a hot, humid place. I think the most ideal solution would be a...
  2. jbond007

Inpetto Adaptive Clothing, Berlin, Germany - seeking information

This isn't actually a question about adult diapers but rather adult onesies. Has anyone ever done business with Inpetto Adaptive Clothing, of Berlin, Germany? This is their link: https://inpetto-store.de/. I would like to order some onesies from them but don't really know how to go about it...
  3. ColinInDiapers

Paw Patrol

Hey everyone, I’ve recently gotten into Paw Patrol. I’ve known about it for years but never actually watched it. I think it is adorable and really makes me feel little. I just picked up a chase and Marshall stuffed animal and I love it. I’m looking for more paw patrol products that are either...
  4. Lildudenugget

Non see-through White onesie

Is there any plain white onesies out there that are not see through? I have a plain black one and i want a white one but when you bend over you can kinda see the diaper through the white one as most of the material in them seem thinnish so i dont feel comfortable wearing it in public/at work.
  5. David00

How to wash Onesies/Colored shirts?

Got some stains on some of my onesies, but I dont know how to sort them. Is there a good way to know what to wash together, or would it be better to was them each seperate? (There all ODU Onesies)
  6. feetintrouble

Onesies: what do you like most on your feet?

If you love wearing onesies, what do you most like on your feet? Do you like footed onesies which cover your feet, or do you prefer to have access to your feet? When I started wearing onesies, the first few I bought had covered feet, because I liked the novelty. However, I found that many...
  7. Throwawaw11

lap shoulder shirts/onesies

does anyone know where i can get some well made black lap shoulder onesies/shirts
  8. Throwawaw11

what to wear for bedtime ( onesies to full body onesies )

I’m trying to find some good well made onesies and snap bottems with plastic snaps ( no buttons with holes type onesies )
  9. B

Where Can I buy solid color onesies wholesale?

I am looking to start a business making custom, iron on vinyl, adult onesies; However, I cannot find blank, solid color onesies for purchase. I looked on Alibaba, but all I could find are onesies that are already printed. Does anyone know where I can purchase wholesale, solid color adult onesies?
  10. Z

Visited an ABDL store in Albany, NY

So I've read a lot about an ABDL store that is somewhat near my house, a little over an hour drive, and decided why not take a little trip on over since pretty much every medium ABDL diaper has been out of stock and the store had many available. Faced my fears since this was a first for me...
  11. P

ABDL Onesies?

Peekaboo everyone! Where is the cheapest place to buy ABDL onesies? Is there anywhere I can buy them for a discount or used? Do you guys have any DIY onesies that I can make that are cute? Thank you :3
  12. ColinInDiapers

Bottles, Paci's, and abdl clothes.

So recently I bought a 2 pack of abdl bibs and a 3 pack of abdl pacifiers from littleforbig. I immediately fell in love with these paci's because they actually fit to my mouth instead of a baby pacifier. If you have read my previous threads I also purchased pampers size 7 and my first onesie. I...
  13. BabyKai

How much "baby" stuff do you have? Do you have to hide it?

I've said on my last (and first) post (yes, I'm a newbie) that I'm disabled and live with my parents. It makes it easier to have baby things right out the open without them questioning me. I've never had to hide it and, for those of you who have to, how do you do it? Does it cause a lot of...
  14. B

JoeyCuties Onesies?

What's up guys. I was online last night and found a sight JUST FOR ABDL onesies and it LOOKS awesome. HOWEVER! I was curious, as to whether or not any of the vast population of ADISC members had any reviews or advice on the adorable looking outfits.:confused: Thanks for all your help guys...
  15. G

Question ABU Diaper Suits Should I Buy???

So I've been debating on whether to get an ABU Diaper Suit so I was wondering for those who have it, is it worth?, whats it feel like?, Is it high quality? does it hug your diaper, does it prevent diaper sag?, is it fun to sleep in?, is it fun to wear with your diaper out in public? Is it fun to...
  16. Alphathekitten

So guys.... I was wondering, there is any major difference between a body and a onesie?

Because, I just saw one on-line that made me gone crazy! It looks so cute, and it's thankfully cheap. I can even imagine myself waddling around on this body! :rolleyes: (If you're curious, here's the mighty link...
  17. D

Nappy Support

Hey Guys and Gals Besides onesie T-Shirts, what else can be used to support a nappy. I have tried underwear but they seem too tight. I would love to get onesies but i cant get them in SA. Well adult size that is. SO i have a choice of importing them or making them or finding an alternative...
  18. M

ABU Preschool

So Casey, when are you going to let us 'insiders' get some sneak peeks at the new preschool diapers/pullups? Also, I wouldn't mind some sort of update on the pacifiers and onesies that were spoken of during the presentation at the start of the summer. :)
  19. Angellothefox

The joys and magic to wearing onesies

Some of you are adult babies. Some of you are diaper lovers. Some of you are littles. Some are babyfurs. Others are diaperfurs. Kidfurs and all of the above. They is no denaying that onesies are nice. weather your a baby or you are a diaper lover at just wants to try something new. So pull up...
  20. sproutling

Carebear fans?

I am a huuuuuuge carebear fan and I know lots of littles/abdls are too, http://www.2kigu.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Carebear These are up on sale! Usually they are 117$ everywhere else. I got Bedtime Bear last night!
Back