humiliation

1. stormypuppy

Self Acceptance: Stinky Edition

I was once afraid to try messing, I didn't wanna be "one of those" people I so embarrassingly said to myself. of course it was internal dialogue, I would tell my friends in the community "I don't mess, not that there's anything wrong with that" you know classic stuff like that. the truth was I...
  2. MichelleM39

Ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

Do you ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public? I know its socially risky and would have some downsides, but it feels like being outed would be so emotionally liberating. And by outed I mean like to your family, friends, neighbors, even your whole town/city. That you couldn't...
  3. michaelmc

Conundrum

Your in the showers at the swimming baths when your trousers and underwear are stolen , you can take one item from lost property in lost property are.... 1) pairs of kids underwear ( just big enough ) 2) a pair of granny knickers 3) a thong 4) a pair of lace see through sexy panties 5) a box...
  4. S

Dares

Hai i am looking for some dares to do give me some ideasss may be public atleast not too extreme
  5. harpybaby

Tasks

I live on a canal boat in England. I’m diapered now, and looking for some humiliating tasks to do.
  6. harpybaby

Humiliation

I live on a canal boat in England. I’m diapered now, and looking for some humiliating tasks to do. Note I will not be exposing my diaper unless completely alone, but give me some ideas
  7. D

Which diapers stain/show usage the best

I’m quite into the humiliation aspect of diapers and I am looking to find which diapers stain/show usage the best. Say my boyfriend was to give me an enema, I’m looking for a diaper that will definitely stain turn brown and show without doubt how much of useless diaper dependant baby I am to...
  8. lonnie

When was the first time you got caught wearing a diaper?

So to start this out, the first time I was caught wearing a diaper was when I was still a child, beyond potty training years, I belive it was back during the summer of 1973 when I was 7 going on 8. I was still stuffing baby diapers in my underwear, we lived on a farm, and we where out in the...
  9. S

Introduction

Hello everybody, Just signed in at this site to see what it is and uf I can find answers to my questions. Who am I? I'm an almost 34 year old man (sorry another man 😉) from northern Europe. I've been a Diaper Lover all my life. But started realuse this much later, thanks to internet...
Back