new ab / dl

1. F

New to Being an ABDL

Hello everyone, I'm 28 years old and I have recently embraced my identity as an abdl. I use to fantasize myself in diapers until I tried them on and realized I loved them. They give me great comfort around my waist, the crinkling noise give me the joy of regressing myself to wetting and...
  2. FatalGeometry

My Diaper & Littlespace Journey

Hi, I'm FatalGeometry. I'm an 18 year old Autistic man from the UK. My pronouns are He/Him. I'm currently at University, and since I live by myself I've finally had the courage to buy some more diapers. I have worn only a few times before, and I would quickly purge the instant I finished in my...
  3. FatalGeometry

Buying Diapers Again (And Going 24/7 For A Week)

Okay, everyone was definitely right. I've bought diapers twice in the past, enjoyed them for a bit, then hit a wall where I felt disgusted with myself and impulse threw them out. But, as everyone said before, I am back. I will have around a week to myself again, but this time I have much...
  4. GabyinPurple

New member, First post

Good evening, Gaby here. 64 year old transgender girl. Long time kink/fetish player, pansexual submissive bottom type. Had been reading and interested in diapers for awhile now. The other night was chatting online and got challenged to try a diaper and use it. Long story short, I did and I liked...
  5. LittleDutchBoio

Introduction as a new member.

Hello, my name is LittleDutchBoio and im working in the military in active duty. I am a ab/little who struggles a lot with the fact that im like that. It’s like im always on the edge of getting a binge/purge cycle. So with that im happy to be here as this site has helped me in the past when i...
  6. chao

Nervous newbie

Hello hello !!! I'm very new to this all. Everything here. But I'm having fun slowly treading the waters !! I'm a young adult based in the PNW area of the United States as part of my freelancing (and queer acceptance). I love monsters (both cute and scary), beasts of all kinds, and love love...
  7. oliverfulldiaper

Curiosity about ABDL

Hello, I am sure I am a diaper lover, because i really enjoy de feeling of wearing them while i wet and mess in them, But it seems like it could be more to it than just that, even though i never tried the adult baby side of it. Can any abdl help me figure out if I would like that too or not...
  8. A

Just 1 of thousands :D

Good Day, Everyone My names Yale, Im a 5'10" Chubby Latino Male. Live in CA area Between Sac and SF if your near me hit me up would love to meet other locals. New to the site I'm a AB and on here and there a DL. Love to be made little to do as daddy says "well when i hear him ;)". Always loved...
  9. MrHoneyPotABDL

Introduction

VANILLA LIFE/ABOUT ME I am a personal trainer/ kickboxfit instructor. I am also studying e-commerce, copywriting and business management . I enjoy fitness (big surprise there, I know), this includes mixed martial arts, going to the gym or simply going for a lovely long walk in nature. I also...
  10. pupsirius

Beginning to explore

Hi everyone. Sirius here. I’m new here, and very new to exploring this side of me. Don’t really know where else to go with this so I figured this thread made sense for this journey? I hope I’m right lol Soooo I’ve kinda been having an awakening this week. I am a furry, been one since high...
  11. IcyBlue

Hello ADISC peoples :)

Good day all, a 'little' about myself 😜 I come from a well supported family background and have taken on life and its challanges as best I can. I'm in a fulltime career which can be done anywhere in the world. I love doing my active hobbies of fursuiting, skiing, motorbike ridding, hiking and...
  12. S

Hi there

Hi my name is Mikey. I love Goodnites and being a giddy peppy little. I am happy and proud to be in this community and am hoping to make some nice friends. Girls Goodnites size L are my current favorite!
  13. D

Pacifier with a tooth gap

So I'm a very new ABDL and just recently bought an adult pacifier, which I'm loving. However, whenever I use my pacifier it sort of swells up the inside of my upper lip, and I think it's because I have a gap between my two big incisors, and when I suck the pacifier the lip kinda gets sucked...
  14. dipgirli

Hiwo💕🍼🦄🎀

My name is Ashton Renee I am a lil girl full time cause theres no other way for me to be but myself Just found this site a bit ago and signed up imidiatly cause there are so many like minded ppls on here and that exciting cause I only know one DL irl Im in my 30s irl but in my heart and mind...
  15. S

Hello there form Hungary

Hello im Shyamala. Im from Hungary so sorry if i make mistakes in my gramar etc.... im 25 and for a long time im attracted to wearing a diaper! But never tryed it i was shy/ feared to even buy one! When i go to buy i cant really......do it every time i buy something else :(. For years i...
  16. SparkleBunny

Hi, shy but happy to be here!

Hi, I'm Sparkles. I've come to this site for support and to share my interest in toys, blankets, coloring, and everything else that's childish. I am actually mentally younger, so part of my reason for being in the ABDL* community is to help support that. I'm not sure if there's other people that...
  17. H

Renaissance man. Real sweet boy. A Tortured life. A New Hope.

The title of this thread reads like the promo to a new film, wherein Westley becomes a Jedi. Were you to meet me.... it may play out like this: "Upon entering the cavernous hall, you are aware of approaching footsteps. A large human male enters from the opposite side of the room. His...
  18. R

I am back.

I didn't know I had ever created a profile, but I am excited to get to know people on this form.
  19. BabyKai

I'm new to ABDL stuff. I feel really strange about it.

I'm new to this stuff. I live with my parents so I have to be very secretive about it. Luckily for me, I actually have special needs (that's a weird sentence, I've never really been thankful for being disabled) and many of the things that I need for my special needs is quite baby like. I have...
  20. D

New To This

Hey im David ! 27 years old im with my girlfriend since 4 years now ... and im not sure if i like diaper or im just to shy to buy one to try it :/ i dont know if its the kind of thing we can talk in a Relationship either... someone got tip for me on how to try it, stuff to try and if i should...
Back