crossdresser

1. michaelmc

First time out as a girl

I have a long time good friend who a year ago transitioned to a woman she had the operation in Brighton UK , she has known i am a cross dresser for a long time but has never seen my girlie side but today i had to see her to discuss her move to a new home as i will drive the hire van. I made the...
  2. HellNo

Vagina panties / Gaffs and diapers

So, I did not find any satisfactory thread on this, which might be the case because I searched wrong, but has anyone experience with wearing prosthetic vaginas / vagina pants / penetrateable gaffs? I am interested in recommendations for standalone gaffs / v-pants but also if you are able to...
  3. Raylynn

Long road

Hello everyone. For starters, I was suppose to be a twin when I was born. I had a sister that did not survive the birth. I absorbed all the nutrients that were needed. That may have been what caused me to be where I am at. So the first thing I remember is being forced into a dress when I...
  4. C

New but Old

Hello, First I just want to say I love my life and my husband more than anything. He is a smart, loving, generous, compassionate man. He would do anything for anyone in the world. He works very hard and I can't say enough great things about him. please excuse my grammar and spelling I suck at...
Back