family

1. AshamedFurry

telling family/friends

my parents will be visiting my dorm tomorrow and I was thinking now might be a good time to tell them I like diapers and while I'm at it I might also tell my roommates but I was wondering if anyone has any ways I can tell them with as little argument as possible
  2. G

How did U tell Friends ur Secret

Hello, I was wondering lately how you explained to your friends and family that you now belong to the Abdl community 🥲 Thank u for ur help.
  3. DiaperLifer

Going to my Grandmother's Diapered, again.

I remember being 4 or 5 years old, and telling my cousin "Wouldn't it be fun to wear diapers again", I got scolded by my grandma, she said "If you want to wear diapers, you will get treated like a baby". Being an only child I wanted to be a grown up, it dissuaded me from wanting diapers. My...
  4. EmX

Using a pacifier in front of my mother?

have lately been under a lot of stress and I use age regression to relax on the weekends and it's pretty much the only thing that keeping me going throughout the week. I have started wearing diapers 24/7 which has helped a lot and I've started to sleep with a pacifier every night. I have also...
  5. nightfox320

Christmas’s Eve Eve Y’all!!

So tonight is Christmas Eve Eve, I hope everyone is doing well. I’m currently snuggled up on the couch at my parents place with my plush Jake enjoying the company of family and a Christmas movie. Though I’m not padded or acting little simply snuggling here and enjoy Christmas makes me feel happy...
  6. kik91

The Epitome of Love Released! COVER! BONUS CONTENT! HERE!

Mods, please forgive me for so many posts on the same thing haha. This is the final post, I swear!! So... FINALLY GUYS! The book is being released!! Amazon KDP is probably reviewing the files and should have a final release in the next two days tops!! I am going to set the paperback price as...
  7. W

When would everyone wear diapers? / Reasonable price for 24/7 wearing.

I recently saw on the wikipedia page for adult diapers that there are people who claim that wearing diapers full time is better for your health, and that it would be advancing society. However, right now it would be very difficult for everyone to wear full time. Diapers are pretty expensive. $20...
  8. C

Coming out and wearing 24/7

So recently i've felt trapped because i'm unable to wear in my apartment without worrying about my roomate, i'm trying to decide if i should tell him (my brother/roomate) that i like to wear diapers and move towards wearing 24/7. i know i can get away with it at work but how would i tell my...
  9. ZetaSonic

A Christmas Miracle: Acceptance from Dad and my history with diapers

Today, I told my father that I was a *BDL, in spite of him being aware of my experimentations in college. He was completely okay with it. I went over how I used to think that being into diapers was an immoral thing because of what, well, let's just say he was an acquaintance, claimed about...
  10. F

Advice about informing my family.

Hey guys, so I have struggled with a "Weak Bladder" my entire life, and it has recently reached a point where I need to wear light protection throughout the day in order to catch the occasional leak or accident. I am quite young and it is unusual for someone my age to develop this kind of...
  11. nightfox320

How Should I Feel?!?

So I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I feel as though I need to vent or else I'm going to explode. I want to preface this post by saying I don't want pity or anyone to think this is a woe is me tale, I'm just ranting because I literally have no one close to talk to...
  12. olithecupcake

Birthdays and being little around family

My birthday was yesterday and I had a good time. My family took me shopping and I spent forever looking at toys and stuff. At one point my mom said she found me something and held up one of those baby play centers, I'm not sure what they're called, the ones with the toys hanging off the top. It...
  13. kjluvs

Discovered by someone who understands

Last summer, my boyfriend, myself, and some of our family had the good fortune of getting to take a private cruise on a boat to the Galapagos islands. What an amazing experience. Plenty to explore during the day but as you can imagine, uninhabited islands don't offer much to do at night. One...
  14. LordFluffybuttz

Wearing Diapers in the car

So I'm going to Maine in a few weeks and it's a long ride. I don't have any plans on wetting but if I had to I could, then again I'd be to scared they'd smell it. I kinda want to wear a diaper on the way up and at night. I'm nervous because I'll be with my family and they don't know I like...
  15. kik91

The Pros of being open about being ABDL

Hi everybody! So, today I wanted to talk about the pros of being out as a little (rather than the cons we get constantly). So, first of all, I want to tell you about me. I'm an open ABDL. What does that mean? Most of my friends and my close family know about this side of me. Maybe I'm just lucky...
  16. Catinthehat

Found Outside Support!!

Hey guys, long time no post! I've been quite depressed and I'm going to rehab in a week or two, for quite a while. (don't ask, I'll blog about it) HOWEVER! I was crying over the phone with my cousin about how my regression and being a little might affect my stay in the program. Turns out his...
Back