diapering

1. Etienne

Problem with tapes overlapping

Hi! So ever since i tried my first adult diaper over a year ago, i've had trouble with my tape job: the top tapes always overlap. I've tried several diapers from different brands both size M and S (which seem very rare for some reason) and the same problem was always there! Everytime I see a...
  2. Mapboy

Diaper Bags.

What type of diaper bag does everyone use. I had a hard time trying to figure out one that would work with me and tried many different types before settling on a green igloo lunchbox that I bought for work and ended up not using it because I work mostly from home and when I do go in, I end up...
  3. crinklybabyblue

Diapering and Older Bedwetters

Hello, this is a question for childhood bedwetters (particularly older). If your caregiver changed your diapers, do you remember anything of what was said to you while they were changing you? Did they check your diaper, or ask you if you were wet, etc. If you managed it yourself, did they say...
  4. D

Diaper endurance, yo

I'm relatively new to wearing diapers. I was wondering whether any ABDL veterans have spent a remarkably long time in a diaper? Why am I asking? You know. Research... reasons... What is the longest amount of time you've spent in a diaper, without changing, for the fun of it?
Back