first diaper nervous

1. FatalGeometry

Questions About First Diapering

Hi everyone, Starting today, my parents are out of the house for a whole week, and I get to try diapers for the first time. (I previously made posts R.E this, and now the time is finally here!!!) I had some questions about how to diaper, where to/where not to wear, and related things, and I was...
  2. FatalGeometry

I may have an opportunity to get and try some diapers for the first time but I am very unsure and nervous about the whole thing.

I (18M) am currently living at home with my parents. I have fantasized about getting and trying diapers for over 5 years now, and I might finally have the chance. (To clarify, I don't know that my parents will disapprove or anything, I'd just rather them not know about anything). My parents...
  3. BabySephy

First time to wear diapers is hard

It's so hard to wear the diapers as my private keeps getting hard. I don't know how to calm it down, I tried thinking different stuff, I tried to pause but nothing worked... This was supposed to be my first diaper but I don't even know how I can manage it with my private hard. I also feel so...
  4. ciaopupp

First Time Wearing

Do you remember your first time wearing? How did it feel to wet if you did the initial time after putting a diaper on? Do you instinctively and almost reactively (without thinking) wet your diaper? Personally I remember my first time wearing on my own I was so nervous. I didn’t wet the first...
  5. U

Got my first Diapers!!!

I think they are a little big but it’s ok, I only bought a sample pack with two so in case I don’t like it it wouldn’t be a huge waste. Is there a way to make them quiet? I live with my mother and I would like her not to know about it.
  6. Kingllama

Told my girlfriend about loving diapers

So I finially told my girlfriend lastnight about me loving diapers, we sat up all night till around 4am discussing it etc and she took it brilliantly, offered to join in with me, offered to diaper me and change me, let me diaper her and change. Tonight is the first time il be wearing around her...
Back