ab/dl

1. C

Hello

Hello, My name is Wes. After many years by myself it’s time to finally reach out and indulge myself. Introduce yourself and ask any questions you’d like. Later on.
  2. lian

You're not broken

I have started reading the book by Rhoda Lipscomb. Someone mentioned it in a post here. You're not broken. It is strange to read that I am an object of scientific interest :-) I have read only a few pages, and yet it moves something in me. We are something very special. And the world knows...
  3. huggiesthick

Dear AB/DL Lurkers - Here is what we want you to know

We have but one goal with this thread, to share collective tips and support for those thinking of joining this community. I’ll start, I had not joined ADISC for many years. Since shortly after it went public. Now that I’ve joined, only about a week ago, I have to say that I’m extremely...
  4. BabyPantz

Seattle's Fort Apache's Private Nursery and Play Grounds

Life long Fetish Adult Baby in Seattle, once I helped publish Play Pen Magazine, Tales from the Crib, sleeps in real Seattle Children's Hospital Crib, took way early retirement to live as Adult Baby, Very Happy Big Baby! Simply adore thick soft cloth Diapers and sexy shiny noisy Plastic Baby...
  5. Poofybutt

Regular People Responding Positively to AB

So, I had an interesting experience today. I attended a meet-up being held by other students and local artists and we got to talking about projects we'd like to make. Well, one woman chimed in with, "does anybody know about Adult Babies?". Being as I am one, I didn't speak up, but I squirmed...
  6. SoggyToddler

What do you guys like about swollen diapers?

I'm just wondering, am I the only one who loves a good diaper swell up, and if not, why do you guys like it?
  7. Coatse

Diapers in Thailand

I am looking for diapers in Thailand that have a cute pattern like bears or princesses. Does anyone know where they are?
  8. W

AB/DL group for Rhode Island

Hey, Is anyone aware of a group for or interested in the creation of a group for those who live in or near Rhode Island? Please let me know! Thanks!
  9. RzHeck

Hello potential friends

Well, getting right to it I am hardworking straight male living in Boise Idaho. I love rock climbing/bouldering, cycling, reading, swimming, and generally enjoying my beautiful state. I've been interested in the AB/DL community for a long time and have been an active DL for 3 years now. My goals...
  10. L

ABDL Match scam and new dating site for ABDL community opinions.

Hello! Many of you know site "abdlmatch.com"? ive read and saw my self that that site "smells funny". Many people here knows that site might be huge scam, and dont like it at all (me included). So, because i got angry with that site, and there isnt many legit ABDL dating sites (mostly only...
  11. K

Looking for movies about AB/DL

A few months ago I told my Boyfriend / Dom that I was very much interested in the AB/DL lifestyle and I began exploring diapers, sippy cups, and pacifiers. Unfortunately I have had a hard time trying to explain the different aspects of it. He isn't big on reading, I was hoping someone knew of a...
  12. B

Rearz - Another AB/DL Incontinence Company to Avoid

Well, yet another Incontinence company in Canada is causing problems for me. This time it's also an AB/DL product supplier. Their name is Rearz. I'm interested in finding out whether somebody from there is part of this forum or group. I'm also interested in knowing whether other people have...
  13. xtrabulk

Being told to put on a diaper

Several times since coming out to my very understanding wife, she has told me, or suggested strongly, that I put on a diaper. The first time was when I was stressing out badly about a work issue. She said, "You're just stressed and sad, honey. Why don't you put on a diaper?" The thing is, at...
Back