significant other

1. innostunut

How to put a personal add to public dating site?

How to put a personal add to public dating site? I’m keen on seeking company not only diaper sites, but also more common ones. I’m still looking for ABDL/agedre/agere (don’t know which one I am, I’m not stereotypically only one of those) and want to make it clear. I don’t want to mess it up...
  2. E

Amazing girlfriend

I’m a young guy dealing with neurogenic bladder/urge incontinence. It has gotten to the point I have to wear pull-ups around the clock. Losing my continence was a major blow to my confidence, especially in the bedroom I’ve been blessed to have an amazing gf who reassures me she loves me...
  3. J

IC and bedwetting development

So IC pretty much started to destroy both my life and marriage. Controlling how I spent time with wife and kids, stopped going away from home or office, and became not a very fun person to be with, sometimes mean and horrible. Honestly, I became so extremely good to cover this from my wife that...
  4. cltabdl

GF is cool with diapers, but not with use

About 2 years ago I introduced my GF to ABDL and diapers! She is super cool about me wearing them and will even wear a pull-up sometimes in the bedroom. By all counts I’m lucky. However we are struggling with my enjoyment of wetting and her acceptance of this. I’m sure there are some that...
  5. L

Hello! From NE Ohio!

Hello! I am 24 and I am actually the significant other of a ABDL. We have been dating for 2 1/2 years and I have known for most of the time! I am on here to get to know other “mommies” or significant others that are aupportive and need someone to relate to with experiences! Cant wait to talk!:)
  6. S

The "right" one?

So if you find a significalt other, but that person doesn't know about you diapered side, or otherwise can't accept your diaper needs, are they really the right one for you? And how long are you willing to lie to them/youself to keep that false happiness going? Conversely, if you are too...
  7. nightfox320

Girlfriend Backlash!

So I posted earlier this year or possibly near the end of last year concerning me coming out as and AB/DL to my girlfriend. She took it well but never mentioned or wanted to talk about it after that afternoon. So for the last couple of months I assumed she was cool with it. So last week, seeing...
  8. nightfox320

Questions after telling my girlfriend i'm an AB/DL

Hey everyone hope y'all are doing well. So as the title expresses I am now out to my girlfriend. This isn't a new occurrence, it actually happened after about 4 months of dating, if i remember correctly. As of now we have been going strong for almost 9 months. She is very special to me and I can...
  9. T

I just told my girlfriend...

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 9 months, and it was going really well. We had been friends for almost 5 years before we got together, so there was a lot of trust and closeness, even before we took the next step. Thankfully, she's a very open person. Open about her wants and needs, and...
  10. Moonlight

AB/DL Full Time Dom, Interested in Being the Baby

About 2.5 years ago, I met a girl who's truly the love of my life. She's adorable, sweet, and we're very complimentary in terms of interests and personalities. I am an AB/DL switch, but she's very submissive. Within a few months, her and I were in a full-time dom/sub relationship. She refers to...
Back