relationship

1. B

New little here from Chattanooga TN , I would love to meet others in the community so feel free to say hi

Hi I'm Baby Camden, I am 3o years old, little age 2 and my favorite diaper brand is rearz, I'm wanting to meet others in the community so feel free to say hi, id love to meet some people.
  2. inconsurferdude

Nervously debating whether to tell S/O about extent of issues with IBS

I've been padded (with increasing absorbency) since my partner and I met, and we've lived together for years. She's known for awhile now that I "sometimes" mess as well, but because of differences in our schedules (and because we don't really talk about my incontinence unless there's a good...
  3. diapersoaker

Brand new!

Hello there! (In Obi-wans voice! 😅) yeah I’m a Star Wars nerd! 😜 I’m Manny and I just joined! I’ve wanted to join for some time, but never got around to it. I have been a diaper lover all my life and I just wish I could have a little more support in that side of me. I was in a long term...
  4. Newguy1223

New to this

Hey there everyone. I'll be honest I've never tried to connect with anyone like this. I'm 25 male diaperlover. Just wanna talk to people like me.
  5. D

UPDATE on Boyfriend is DL - seeking advice

Hi all, I posted in here the other day regarding my boyfriend who is DL and some questions/concerns I had: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/boyfriend-is-dl-seeking-advice.156425/#post-1987294 I am not DL and until I met my partner, I really did not know this was a thing, let alone a thing...
  6. lukethefur

Daddy and Little Trouble (Relationship advice)

Hey all, firstly just a warning that this post is going to be long and quite personal so if you do read through it, well done and thanks. I realise I come off as controlling, but please try and be empathetic in your responses. These are very fresh wounds for me So, I guess the main thing I'm...
  7. nightfox320

Relationships and Diapers

So this is not the usual relationship with diaper post. I am curious however for those of you who have been in a relationship where it was not accepted, has that left you afraid? Like afraid to date or bring it up? I have been in a few where all my exes were not accepting and freaked about by...
  8. PastelSaigoMaiden

What Should I do??

My girlfriend found my Diapers and she's not talking to me, I'm scared that she's going to Tell me she's breaking up. I don't want this Relationship to Be over.
  9. LimeBloodedNoir

To make diapers pure (warning! Mentions some gross stuff!)

To Make Diapers Pure Here is my little story. I am online, wanting to look up some pure wholesome ABDL videos! A healthy relationship! lets just say- thats not what I got. Instead, I ran into many nsfw posts and videos. I dont mind that others do that! Like- they do what they like, and good on...
  10. D

Girlfriend's a little, where do we start with the diapers?

Hi, my girlfriend and I have been together for the best part of the year, and around a month or so ago, she told me that she was a little. I'm actually into all this as well, but more as someone who likes other people in diapers (although not as much as she likes it), and we've been slowly going...
  11. A

When/How to tell s/o?

I pretty much am only active on here to get advice so I apologize for that... but tl;dr- I slipped into headspace with my girlfriend one night but I'm not sure she picked up on it. My friend said I should just get it out of the way now but I'm not sure if I can or how to go about it... I posted...
  12. AstroTheHusky

Advice for my BF that is a NoN Babyfur

Hey, Just wanna start off to say that im Astro a husky from maine. I love cons and being a DJ/Music producer. Anyways My Boyfreind is Non ABDL, he lets me wear when he is not home and with other babyfurs if i get a chance. I just wanna know if there are anyways i could maybe talk to him about my...
  13. MatalicPebble

Age play with a platonic relationship

First off how would I go about doing this? I really want to be prepared if I ever make a friend who would like to age play. I have planned ahead of time that I don't want to change diapers. Only if they are incontinent would I consider it. The reason is because I don't want it to tempt me. I...
  14. Neet

Rescent Breakup

So over the past week, my girlfriend of five years and I had just recently broke up. With the heavy presence of my OCD, things have been hard. But with a big change in relationships comes a big change in someone’s life right? I really want to accept the DL side of my life, and I’d love to have...
  15. Neet

Anxiety (OCD), Diapers, and my relationship.

For the past two months I've been diaper free. I've been pushing my ab/dl side of my life away, trying to deny its existence. Naturally, it hasn't been going so well. For the past 4 years of my life (5 this September <3 ) I've been with my girlfriend who I can't see myself happily living...
  16. J

Hello

Hi! So the guy that I'm seeing (we haven't decided of we're boyfriend/girlfriend yet, we just generally say we're dating and call each other our significant other) told me a few nights ago that he enjoys wearing diapers. He was unfortunately very sick as a child and had to wear them and after...
  17. P

Advice...needed please...

Hi all, New here but the reason why I'm here is that couple years my and my girlfriend got together as daddy and little girl anyway she knew I was into nappies strongly... Anyway moving forward today things happen along the way which was my fault and I really regret what I did was extremely...
  18. dlissexy

joining again

its strange how these things happen. i was a DL sub fetishist for a while and now thanks to a long term history of training constipation there is a risk of possible faecal incontinence unless actin is taken. So i am taking actin and also want to connect with others who understand. i also...
  19. tobdy1986

The word "diaper"

ok...so I am a gay male who is going into my second year of marriage and my husband is very aware of my fetish. He does not wish to partake, due to a previous relationship with an ABDL that did not go so well, but that is ok with me. He is supportive, but does not want any part of it. I have...
  20. derek245

How to tell my girlfriend about my incontinence?

So I've met someone recently who I really love and kind of want to get into something serious with, I think she does too through some conversations we've had. My one problem is that I have no idea how to tell her about my incontinence, we're both still quite young and I'm afraid that the stigma...
Back