friend

1. bbyboy

HELLO pls wead dis🥺

Hi I’m from Pennsylvania and I like acting like a baby wearing diapers when my dad isn’t looking and just trying to be cute in front of absolutely nobody except for any littles I like art, retro video games, listening to music, and cuddling my stuffies when it’s time for me to go nini if you...
  2. U

Dreaming and wishing

Kind of a dream or rant so apologies Living with my elderly father who is in the house with me 90 percent of the time its impossible to wear diapers/nappies as much as I'd like to, that why I wish I had a friend here in the uk with a place I could go and hang out at and use nappies for wetting...
  3. S

To tell, or not to tell

This is a question that comes up often. Unfortunately it isn't an easy question to answer. And to get that answer, there are a few big variables that need to be answered first. First, you need to understand what diapers even mean to you individually. Do you wear them as part of a kink or sexual...
  4. LittleThomas

Looking For Online Friend For Littlespace Enhancement.

Hey Guys, I'm quite new here, so I'm not really sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I'm looking for someone to talk to online. The thing is, I want somebody that treats me the way I want to be treated in littlespace. I would just love to send them a message talking about my day...
  5. Poofybutt

The Obligatory Are They an ABDL? Post

As the title says, I finally had an experience where I think some people I know and haven't told could be into ABDL or at least ABDL aware. I’ll start from the beginning. I was in the studio helping a friend of mine with her thesis project as we are required to do as part of our program. She is...
  6. Terra

New Guy Here :)

Hello everyone :) I'm from the south east of England and I'm looking to make friends with similar interests. I'm a little shy, even on the internet so making friends can honestly be a little tough in the beginning. I've only been wearing for a year and that's only when i can get some privacy...
  7. D

New To This

Hey im David ! 27 years old im with my girlfriend since 4 years now ... and im not sure if i like diaper or im just to shy to buy one to try it :/ i dont know if its the kind of thing we can talk in a Relationship either... someone got tip for me on how to try it, stuff to try and if i should...
  8. L

Hi, Im femaile and feel alone and am looking for a female friend.

Hi My is Lizzy... Actually that's my real nickname. I am in my 30's from Canada and quite 'normal' -as society would call normal (besides this :o ) I am studying accounting full time at University and a family mom. I have 'struggled' on and off with my love of diapers and acting like a Baby...
  9. Astro

Good sources needed for ABDL explanation.

Hey peeps, I have been trying to explain the ABDL lifestyle to my friend who I recently told about my other side. The problem is she is not the sharpest knife in the set and is have having an issue comprehending it. I have said she can ask me any question she wants and I'll answer it but that...
  10. BayB8

New StarWars Teddy Bears??

If you guys haven't seen, Build a Bear is having a good deal right now on Star Wars Bears if anyone is looking for a new friend to cuddle with!!! I'm getting two. Is 2 for $40, but you have to choose SWBear, Chewy, Stormtrooper, or Darth Vader! the add is right on their site...
  11. F

Social experiment at college - yes or no?

Hi everybody :-) Before some time I have started to wear diaper for every night. I do not usually wear diapers at day, and I just behave like bedwetter. It is big fun for me now, but school will start soon again and I will live with my friend in our college room. I have never said to him that...
  12. R

Explaining something to a friend. Help

So I told my friend about being AB/DL, and he asked me, "Is that any different than being a pedophile?" All I could do is just sit there and stutter out a small, insignificant answer: "yeah, it is." How could I logically explain to him how it's not like being an pedophile? I know the two are...
Back