capacity

1. TigerDL

Do different sizes of a diaper actually have the same capacity?

Back when Rearz used ISO ratings, they had different capacities for the different sizes of a diaper, which makes sense since a larger diaper would have more absorbent material. But all the other brands, including Rearz now, just gives a single capacity (not necessarily ISO) for a diaper...
  2. BigTykes

How Full Do You Fill Your Diapers?

About 60 to 80% full usually for me personally--otherwise I've risked leaks or the SAP coming out--neither of what I've preferred in most cases. I tend to need to drink lots of water and pee in large quantities at a time due to my muscle condition so I usually have been using high capacity and...
  3. MetalDan86

Rearz diapers with 11,000 mL capacity?!

I was stunned yesterday: the Rearz Dinosaur is now showing as having up to 11k mL capacity. Is that for real and if so, are they really better than the other Mega upgrades? https://rearz.ca/mega-dinosaur-adult-diapers/
  4. Ctu

How wide is diaper between legs?

Hello, which diaper is widest and have more capacity in under and legs?
  5. Demonbabywearspamps

Diapers don't actually hold that much??

I recently found out that when a diaper says it holds 6000/7000/9500ml it does not actually hold that much and it's not accurate to what it holds when a normal person uses it. Did anyone else know that and if so how much would these diapers actually hold? I'm most interested in the trest and...
  6. T

Finding the perfect feminine diapers

I'm hunting for the perfect diaper for myself and seem to have gotten lost in it all. I'm specifically looking for something that seems feminine but not too young. My ideal diaper would be predominately purple (settle for pink), Low rise in the front (think typical panties), and effective in...
  7. LennyFace

The Capasity of Goodnites

I understand that Goodnites are not the most absorbent things in the world and the majority of the community don't actually use them, I get that. But it would be interesting to know, specifically, how much they actually hold as I can't seem to find any numbers. Also would be nice to see if those...
  8. Drynites96

Drynites Capacity: Girls vs. Boys

Well I've tried both the 8-15 Girl and Boy Drynites and it seemed like the Girls had a lot more capacity than the Boys version. The Boys often leak for me. Does anyone had a similar experience ?
Back