poop

1. Nicholasledger03

Poopy diaper

Hi, I have a question. I've never worn a diaper, I've never pooped one, how does it feel to push and mess a diaper? Thanks in adavnce
  2. J

Need help-I poop my pants in a depends diaper in public and I'm wondering if anyone can smell it?

I can't really smell it myself and I find it really interesting. Maybe once or twice I have gotten very tiny whiffs but nothing crazy. Then, when I go to change in the bathroom and pull my pants down I smell it much more, so I don't think I can be nose blind, it just seems that my pants might be...
  3. blaincorrous

Presenting: The Shit Sausage, a no-odor easy-clean-up fake poo simulation for your sitting and squishing satisfaction

One area I’ve been trying to innovate in my DL practices is poop simulations and replacements, the kind you stick in the back of your diaper and proceed to happily sit on. I’m not a fan of using foodstuff for this purpose because clean up is a pain and it’s wasteful. I also want something that’s...
  4. T

how to simulate pooping and peeing in a diaper

hi all i love the feeling of messing and peeing in my diapee all the time but the smell and cleanup also the disposale is a pain so please help also im up for anything go wild i will put thing up my but and eat most things.
  5. J

What’s the longest you’ve stayed in a poopy diaper?

What’s the longest time you’ve spent in a poopy diaper? I spent about an hour in one once and my mom came home and I had to rush and change or I would’ve stayed in it all day!
  6. FurryFarts43

Looking for someone to draw my poopy Pidgeon farting diaper poop fursona

Where can I find an artist to draw my fursona? My fursona is a baby Pidgeon farting with a diaper. I am looking for someone willing to draw my poopy Pidgeon. Sorry if this is of topic but I am new to the fury fandom and I dont know many artists who will do birds.
  7. L

My boyfriend is into ABDL and I need advice

So I have been on here for a while and just have not posted much. I am the significant other to a DL, but who has started exploring the AB side. When he first came out to me a couple of years ago, it took me a while to adjust- like it would with anyone. I was fine with the DL after a while and...
  8. Pika123

Is it the same or is it different? And another question

A random question, but is it the same feeling pooping your pants compared with messing a diaper? I had problems with this at school on a regular basis (not making it to the loo) and can’t remember much about it. I did wear diapers until about year 3 and then stopped, but still messed till about...
  9. M

A night out drinking

For the new year, I celebrated with more than my fair share of drinks. Unfortunately, this generally leads to many more wet (duh) and apparently messy accidents. I guess because the alcohol lowers feeling in my bowel? Or maybe it just makes my messes more loose? Or maybe it's because I don't...
  10. T

Anyone who like to squish a poopy diaper?

Hello guys! Im new here! I dont want to be like a weird man, but who here like to squish your poopy in your diaper? Cause I do love! It feels so warmy and confortable like I am in Heaven! :3
  11. SleepySoaker

A rude yet pleasantly unexpected awakening

So last night I decided to have a bit of fun and get drunk while playing video games with my friends. When I decided to go to sleep, I put a diaper on (Abena M4) as I tend to wet in my sleep when I drink (I've been a bedwetter my whole life and will wet when sober if I don't pee before bed) I...
  12. 1

Goodnites trufit pads

So I currently have normal boys goodnites, trufit pads, and trufit underwear. The trufit are awesome and hold a lot (more then the normal goodnites) but you can't really poop in them with just a pad inside. I normally use regular goodnites for messing. I would like to try doubling up, but I'm...
Back