1. W

Where is everyone getting their diapers?

I’ve looked around a few places and I can’t find any sites besides medical stores that have a good variety. I bought from diaper drawer the last time but I don’t think they’re a thing anymore. I’m also finding that a lot of online stores have limited stock. I can’t seem to find a case of medium...
  2. LittleThomas

Looking For Online Friend For Littlespace Enhancement.

Hey Guys, I'm quite new here, so I'm not really sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I'm looking for someone to talk to online. The thing is, I want somebody that treats me the way I want to be treated in littlespace. I would just love to send them a message talking about my day...
  3. M4saremyfavourite

Ordering diapers online. Which site?

So, I’m planning on ordering a package of diapers soon and I’m not sure which site to order from. My main issue is with the shipping companies. Canada post, only leaves the package if you are in the house. But I go to school so I’m never home in time. Puralator is the only shipping company I...
  4. zippyboy

Opening an Online Store - Will sell RearZ - Based in Texas

Greetings all, I have not posted much over the years but I have been a member for quite a long time. Mostly keeping to myself and commenting here and there. My wife and I have finally decided to start an Online Store and have ordered our first wholesale purchase from RearZ. I do not know the...
  5. HuntM555

Libero or Drynites?

Hi, this is my first post and I'm thinking of buying some diapers for the first time. I've nailed it down to Libero SleepTight 10 or DryNites Boys 8-15. At the moment I just want to see what it's like and then I might buy some others. So what do you think I should get? Libero or DryNites...
  6. R

Question about ordering online/shipping

Hi, I finally decided to really start indulging in this fetish I have had my whole life. My job requires me to travel a lot, so I haven't had any problems so far with worrying about hiding it or anything. Sometimes I end up spending an extended amount of time at home just depending on what I am...
  7. X

PS4 - Elder Scrolls Unlimited players?

Any other 'littles' play ESO on their PS4s? MyPS ID is xander91107
  8. S

Placed an order and was slightly surprised

So I recently made an order through eBay. Now, for me because I live in my own house and my husband knows about my fetishes I never took much stock in what the shipping label said. Upon arrival I discovered my package had a shipping label with a very detailed description lol It was labelled as...
  9. S

Obtaining Decent Diapers In The UK

Hello all. Since Abena don't make the plastic backed X-Plus's in the UK any more, I've been finding sourcing and obtaining high quality, extremely absorbent diapers (nappies!) very tricky. I don't have a massive budget for premium DL diapers like the Cuddlz or to be able to order from...
Back