adult babies

1. Malk

Free pdf books about adult babies

I need these books to understand myself more because I think books suit my personality more than anything, but I live in a country that does not support these things and I cannot obtain them.
  2. ArcticBoy1457

Newbie AB Tips

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to all of ABDL but definitely completely new to AB. I'm thinking about getting a onesie and a paci but I don't know how I even go about entering my 'little' space. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  3. michaelmc

ADISC ?

I have a friend who last year had THE op and he now she told me off an encounter with an abdl and i found myself trying to explain the different types and communities and realised in the process just how complex our community as a whole is .... So my question here to you is how would you explain...
  4. sillygirl

Does autism have anything too do with being a adult baby?

Do you lot think autism has an effect on if your an adult baby. Im just asking really because a few people who I used too know were autistic and adult baby’s and im autistic too. I’m not sure if there’s a link.
  5. IMG_8784.jpeg

IMG_8784.jpeg

My new jumper ❤️🥰❤️
  6. IMG_8780.jpeg

IMG_8780.jpeg

My new jumper ❤️🥰❤️
  7. DiaperCorry

Is anyone from the notts area? I’d like to make friends

Is anyone from the notts area? I want to make friends close to home
  8. Avsdiapeeboi62

Happy for and jealous!

I have just wondered if there are any bABies out there that are happy and like to read and see Mommy/Daddy bABY couples enjoying and sharing this great dynamic of ABDL! I truly am very happy for those that can and have a great ABDL relationship, and share the dynamics on social media outlets...
  9. Angellothefox

How would you feel if we had a ABDL bar?

If it was possable how would you feel if we had our own bar for both Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers and the ABDL fandom? Of course, we will have to follow by the rules of law on whatever silly little thing that it has like the rediculas sexual act for the lavortory Sexual Offences Act 2003...
  10. kik91

The Epitome of Love Released! COVER! BONUS CONTENT! HERE!

Mods, please forgive me for so many posts on the same thing haha. This is the final post, I swear!! So... FINALLY GUYS! The book is being released!! Amazon KDP is probably reviewing the files and should have a final release in the next two days tops!! I am going to set the paperback price as...
  11. Canadian24baby7

Hello From Atlantic Canada

Hello Male here from Atlantic Canada! :thumbsup:
  12. Angellothefox

kiwi farm Angellothefox's profile and my comments Part 2

Warning due to the nature of these people I have taken out any bad languege and replaced it with symbles as seen on the game conkers bad furday. Since I have tried my best to keep it a PG 13 some parts are blacked out that I feel are not approprite and also names have been missing since I do not...
  13. Angellothefox

I have done it. I have made RP for all of us.

This is a community wear you can ether sit back and chat or you can https://discordapp.com/channels/264895064545820676/264898192901013504 This is a community for anyone who is 18+ but keep in mind that that dose not mean it is adult theme. So please keep it PG13 :sweatdrop: I would like to...
  14. Angellothefox

8 ABDL documentals

This is from someone known on Youtube as Boy Diaper Lover. 8 ABDL documentals They use a computer voice because let's face it people are not exepting of some abdls :sad: So it is better to discise your voice then recording your real voice and everyone knowing who you are. Here they have 8...
  15. Angellothefox

How do you get into the little spirit?

How do you get into the little spirit? What do you do to make you feel like your a baby or a little? Please comment down bellow.
Back