problem

1. FatalGeometry

Very Very Angry Right Now - Help

I just need to vent. I haven't worn in 6 months, yet I've been craving it every single day. I finally started putting my plan into place to be able to wear again a few weeks ago and last weekend I made my order with NRU. Since then I've been so excited about it that I haven't been able to...
  2. M

SAP and pulp coming out of the diaper

I've had this problem occasionally with many different diapers over the years. Sometimes the plastic comes loose and the SAP and pulp comes out. It usually happens right where there's the most pressure when sitting on it. Now I'm trying out tykables camelots. I've worn two and both times had to...
  3. M

Windows xp 32 download problem, need help

Hi, so as some of you probably guessed from the title I'm trying to download windows xp 32 for windows 10 (I have a windows 10 laptop). I've tried several different downloads to get windows xp 32 for windows 10 but got nowhere, I'm not an expert so could anyone help me in any sort of way...
  4. nightfox320

Girlfriend Backlash!

So I posted earlier this year or possibly near the end of last year concerning me coming out as and AB/DL to my girlfriend. She took it well but never mentioned or wanted to talk about it after that afternoon. So for the last couple of months I assumed she was cool with it. So last week, seeing...
  5. B

Problem With a Canadian Incontinence Product Retailer

I ordered some inexpensive plastic pants from Medical Supplies Canada also called 2Care4 Medical. While things started out well in that when I received the pants and didn't like them, they offered to replace them with their better waterproof pants, if I paid the difference in price, which are...
  6. B

Problem With Baby-Pants.com

I don't know whether this is the right place on this forum to post my problem but if one of the admins wants to move it, that's fine. I don't know what else to do so I'm asking for help here. I have ordered at least a few times from Baby-Pants.com and had no problems but in the last order that...
Back