game

1. jeje

Dares and Tasks.

Anybody have ideas or links to dates and tasks. Punishment roulettes or dice challenges.
  2. ABDLMiah

[Mia's Stories] + Demo | ABDL Game | (Hypnosis) Update1.2.

Hello babies! It's been a long time since I posted updates and it's because I've been working on a new project called "Mia's Stories". I've been working on this game for many months and I hope you really like everything I've done. What is Mia's Stories? Mia's Stories is the last project I'm...
  3. Forced

ABDL 12 days of Christmas

Thinking we can do a 12 days of Christmas ABDL stylee. Feel free to add your days On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me……..An AB disposable nappy.
  4. KrakenBite

A New Life In SunnyValley | ABDL Game | [KrakenBite]

Welcome to SunnyValley! What is SunnyValley? SunnyValley is a video game in which you can have a new beginning, a new life. From the player section you can choose 3 characters to develop your story, depending on which one you choose, your start in SunnyValley will be different. In summary...
  5. ABDLMiah

The Demon Nursery! By ABDLMiah! [Game] [Download Link]!

Good morning babys! My name is Miah, I am a video game creator who has started her career this year, right now I am developing an ABDL game on Patreon called “A Whole Week In Diapers”, and now im developing this one, “The Demon Nursery”! If you want to know more about the video game you can...
  6. C

AB/DL Tabletop RPG?

Hi all! I was playing the game "Diaper Quest" and thought it would be neat if there was something similar but with good old fashioned pen and paper! As a general TTRPG enthusiast, I've been thinking about making one and how one would work if built from the ground up (e.g. not just a reskin for...
  7. ABDLMiah

“A Whole Week In Diapers!” [ FREE DEMO! ] ABDL Game by ADBLMiah [ 08/06/2021 ] ( English & Spanish )

Good morning babys! My name is Miah, I am a video game creator who has started her career this year, right now I am developing an ABDL game on Patreon called “A Whole Week In Diapers”! If you want to know more about the video game you can download a Demo below, you can also visit Patreon...
  8. Y

A new free AB/DL Game!

Hi all! I was making a free AB/DL Game, based around the concept of being as open-world as possible! Anything you could do in real life you can replicate in the game! Check it out here: https://gamejolt.com/games/ABDL-Simuator-DEVLOG/626211 And join the Discord here: https://discord.gg/JA8E5GGWqN
  9. ESPF

Pathfinder on Role20

I'm doing the prep work right now, for a table top RPG of Pathfinder, for 4 PCs, it will be Sunday nights, at 2200 hrs EST. PM me if you'd like to set in on this game. WWW.Roll20.org for the VR tabletop And we'll be voicing in Google Hangouts.
  10. M

So I made this babyfur/ABDL/little Android game.

I can't link it here, but if you go to the play store and search babyfur it should come up as "Babyfur Memory Game." The last app I had failed pretty bad and was a nightmare. Let me know what you think, please. If you get crashes, feel free to let me know but the only thing I get out of it is...
  11. Angellothefox

Try not to wet/mess yourself horror challenge

I do not really know where to put this. It dose not seem to fit in forum fun and it dose not seem to fit in diaper talk or adult baby little. So if anyone manages to find somewhere for it please do not hassetate to move it there thank you Angello. Some sceans maybe and will be disturbing to...
  12. ScaredyCat

Casual game project

Hi. As I mentioned before, I'm gonna make a casual game for Android and iOS (probably). The project is called "My Adorable Cub" (MAC) and the basic idea is that you give care to interactive talking pet, you can talk to him, ask simple questions, and do other things. At the moment you can only...
Back