pink

1. PaKo66

It's time to introduce myself even if a bit late ...

I'm more used to introducing myself in communities and groups of a different kind. But I'll try. I am 55 DL with some aspects of Sissy and AB. I found out that something was wrong with me when I was about eighteen, but I discovered AB in myself and in general around 1993. I first had discovered...
  2. LittleRascal

Pink diapers

So as a guy I was talking to someone recently and realised I’m not into been sissy/girly but I really enjoy a pink/girly diaper/nappy, it’s extremely odd and strange it’s hard to describe the feeling but it’s definitely comforting. I was wondering if there’s any other guys that enjoy a pink...
  3. Argent

DC Amor 2018

Hi peoples, has anyone got any more info on the 2018 version of the DC Amor? I am actually yet to try any of their products (mainly due to cost but also whenever I have thought of biting the bullet and ordering they seem to be out of stock in anything that might make it slightly more economical...
  4. Sitherus

i found the perfect diaper for me

I was looking at diapers on ebay and found a dependeco diaper i fell in love with. Its Pink ans super cute. Its mlp and i dont watch that show or know what its about other than like a power puff girls with horses. I went on their site and found it...
Back