attends

1. Diaperpilot

Old diapers needed please

I'm looking for the old or vintage attends with waistband plastic backed diapers. Does anyone have any they would sell? I love thoes and cannot find anymore. People on ebay are asking wayyy to much. Please message me if you have some.Thank you!
  2. Canadianfalls

Best Attends?

The Attends Premier are great night and low activity diapers. What other Attends diapers compare, or are at last workable? I'm wondering if Attends has any other decent designs. Diapers only, not pull ups.
  3. jakediapybum

Changes made to attends premier diapers

I have recently noticed that the attends premiere have different tapes and are much more rough. It seems like they have reduced the quality. I have a lot. i’m not sure if this is an older batch or a newer batch but it’s really disheartening. These were actually really good the last time I got...
  4. DiaperLifer

My FIRST time trying new Brands (new to me)!

Hi, I recently received 6 free samples of adult diapers in my size. I have never tried half of these diapers. The one I'm currently wearing (trying out): Attends Advanced Brief. So far super soft, would probably be very comfortable to play in. I am usually a BetterDry or Megamax fan. This...
  5. russel

Im so thankful for REAL diapers!

Let me start off by saying I have been using ABU Simple/Barebum/Pre schools..etc. I have even recently tried Betterdry, and What a wonderful Diaper that is!. But recently just wanted to go back old school and retry some Attends waistband, and ATN diapers. WOW...just wow.:o How in the world did I...
  6. inconsurferdude

High-rise/waist plastic pants

I'm looking for recommendations to buy higher-waisted plastic pants. I've tried GaryWear in the past for overnight when I used to wear Abena, but usually wear higher-waisted six-tape Attends and want something I can buy multiple pairs of for daily wear. I still have a few pairs of the GaryWear...
  7. inconsurferdude

Switching from plastic-backed to cloth-backed for summer?

My go-to diaper since I started having to wear them full time this past November has been plastic-backed Attends, which work really well for me. I rarely have leaks, and I use Tena Overnight pads as stuffers every night and sometimes during the day, especially if I'm at home. But lately I've...
  8. LennyFace

[US] What should I get @ Walmart?

I know, I know I really should be buying somewhere else, but for me Walmart is only a 6 minute bike ride from where I live! Which makes my life much easier for getting supplies :D. Anyways, right now I'm considering 3 Diapers to get. (Also first time getting diapers! yay!) What I'm Considering...
  9. inconsurferdude

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Diaper

So I've been dealing with incontinence for quite some time (much more on that here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105150-Switching-from-pads-to-pull-ups%E2%80%A6-to-diapers) first by wearing pads and later pull-ups. After some encouragement from the incontinence forum, I decided to...
  10. P

Greetings..paddded members

My padded life has mostly been spent working in the healthcare system. Due to surgery, I may be home indefinitely. I live in the country and love the outdoors. During our Canadian winter cold spells, I like to play PC games like Call of Duty etc...or hike the trails with my dog. My interests...
Back