potty training

1. PurpleScorpion

How actively common is toddler resistance to potty training?

Obviously, because of our focus, we can be blinded to the actual true statistics and reality of the world. So, for anyone with experience with toddlers-your children, younger siblings, siblings of friends, nieces and nephews, kids of friends, working in a preschool/daycare, etc. how actively...
  2. DLAce2010

The "Potty training" rules.

- If I can stay dry and NO accidents, then I can wear big kid underwear! - If I pee/have an accident my big kid underwear, I have to wear pull-ups till I can keep them dry. - If I keep my pull-ups dry, then I get to try big kid underwear again! I've mastered going #2 on the potty. I can't...
  3. Akura

'Late' bedwetting/potty training and relation to DL?

I'm curious if others feel the same as I do. I'm new but made a few posts now so figured I'd create my own thread too! 😝 I'm 29 and a DL. I think I've been a DL since the age of probably age 13 ish if I'm being honest with myself. I wet the bed as a child, usually severely and usually every...
  4. DiaperWuff93

Buying a potty seat

For a while, I've been wanting to buy a potty seat (Particularly the Paw Patrol-themed ones), but I don't know if I can since I still live with my family and it could be embarrassing if they find it or know that I have one. What can I do to buy it and once I have the seat? What about after use...
  5. Elhon

Anyone think a lot of this is tied to your childhood?

For me, a lot of this stuff is kind of relaxing due to feeling younger. I am pretty incontinent and was in diapers full-time until I was ten and still regularly in diapers until thirteen. A lot of people think about how we got here and to me it is just giving up on something so basic. I knew...
  6. havelockellis

Nature pees / outdoor pottying

Forgive me if this is repetitive from my introduction but I wanted to dive deeper into this subject and see if anyone else has experience or resonance here. I also hope this is the right forum location. For as long as I can remember I have had a pee fetish focused on outdoor peeing and public...
  7. havelockellis

Hi! Am I unusual?

Hi, I go by Havelock (taken from the psychologist Havelock Ellis). I travel quite a bit, mostly US/UK/EU with a bit of Asia. I also grew up splitting time between the US and EU. I’m a scientific mind with a bit of time spent on psychology and anthropology. I like understanding history, people...
  8. Elhon

autism and diapers

I have autism that very likely has led to my diaper use and incontinence, overstimulation tends to be the reason I will wet my pants. I have even made two groups of accidents for when I wet I call “baby accidents” and “True accidents” baby refers to when I was literally a baby and could possibly...
  9. Elhon

Potty training story.

I think a few of us probably have a pretty interesting history with potty training. I would say that I do. I was not out of daily diapers until I was seven, I am mildly incontinent in that I get the urge to use the restroom but it then goes away and when I actually wet the feeling of needing to...
  10. californiaabdl

Should I try to wear diapers 24/7?

Hi, I've been off to college for the past 1.5 years but now I'm back living at home because I'm going to a local community college instead. So, I'll be back living at home like my high school and middle school years. I'll be taking a few online classes and the rest will be on campus. And since...
  11. Pokogirl

No Diapers November

No diapers november. Is this a thing? After wearing 24/7 for over 10 months, I've finally decided to take a break. Here are the reasons why : - One of the main reason is to retrain my bladder a bit. I don't have any medical problems. But wearing for a long time made me somewhat dependent...
  12. Karit

What Was The Last Diaper You Wore Before Potty Training?

Was it a disposable or cloth? What was the brand, if you can remember? Did you ever try to wear them again after potty training? As for myself, I've been a DL all my life. I can remember wearing Pampers into the early '70's. My last diaper was a Toddler size Pampers that just came out. Before...
  13. woodenpotty

Old Potty Training

This maybe for older members, but everyone that has input can pitch in. While most of us can't remember our own potty training we do sometimes have memories of others training. I'm a early Baby Boomer and lived in Chicago so there were lots of kids. We were often in other kid's homes. I saw...
  14. woodenpotty

The importance of toilet training

I have a question for those who aremedically incontinent. I have a friend who has a child that hasAutism. He has it in a rather severe form. He is not potty trainedbut does have control. For example he likes to stand at the top ofstairs and pee down along with other tricks when he wants to...
  15. woodenpotty

high chair - potty chair

https://imgur.com/HwTVNJ8 Did anyone have one of these combination high/potty chairs? And how did your family use it? My childhood neighbor had three boys, two of which were my about my age. The third, Roy, was three or five years younger. The three of us spent a lot of time in each...
  16. woodenpotty

Adult Potty Chair

Back in March there was a thread from a person looking for an adult potty chair. I build custom traditional wooden potty chairs. I started making toddler size ones, then I started making larger ones for people with special needs. Then I built some adult size. These are all based on...
  17. J

What age??

What age were you when you were potty trained and what age did you start to want to wear diapers again? For me I was 3 when I was potty trained and began my obsession with getting and wearing diapers when I was 5
  18. F

Is it possible to solve my incontinence?

Hi, this is my first post, so I will try to do it well (also English is not my first language, so sorry if I can not express myself well). I think I have become incontinent. It all started last year, when I went to live away from my parents. There, I started to buy diapers and I used them...
  19. LilCDM

Does anybody here watch potty trading DVDs?

I own 4 potty training DVDs. They are Potty time with bear, Elmo’s Potty time, No More Diaper, and Go Potty Go. I was wondering if anybody could suggest which one I should buy next. Yes, I know Diapers are Grate (No More Diapers Clip) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyShZCLOfDUPotty
Back