happy

1. LittleKero

I finally got my first AB Diapers!

It's been a good while since I have been here, but I am back! The real world had me focused so much on my adult side that my little took a back seat. This past week however has allowed me to let him out a little more and just enjoy feeling safe in being regressed. As a bit of a reward to myself...
  2. FatalGeometry

Update on my situation with getting my first diapers!

Ok so I think I can do this. I've been told that since this is my first opportunity I've ever had to do this, and will be the only one for a while, I should get proper ABDL diapers. I think I am set on the Littleforbig nursery pink diapers, as they are probably my favourites I've ever seen. I...
  3. michaelmc

When your own what do you watch to make you giggle and cheer you up?

When im down i will choose youtube vids to cheer me up and nowt better then a good giggle ! Here are some i love... The Two Ronnies ... 4 candles Anything with Billy Connelly Only Fools and Horses Lg Prank Videos A good Animation The Gods Must Be Crazy 2
  4. cuteingly

Introduction and happy greetings

Good afternoon! What a lovely day it is today, and it is great to have found a space like this that is so accepting. It makes the world a happier and more sane place. As a lurker for some time, I thought I would join in and finally start contributing. Growing up was interesting, exciting and...
  5. S

Finally did it :D

i finally gathered the courage to go and buy diapers! it was kinda emberassing i went in go to the seller and when i wanted to talk i was just stuttering but luckily she understood what i wanted and for my suprise she was fully mutrual to it...(i guess its her job so...yes...) . I rushed home...
  6. Poofybutt

Infantile Bliss

I just finished graduating University, and during the last week I had zero time for anything AB related. Well, since yesterday was my last day and I have some free time before my next contractual gig starts, I decided to go into baby mode yesterday evening and well into today. I always have...
  7. KittyninjaW

Mixed fellings

Hello, first off I have good news. My brother is finally leaving today for the Army. Which you would think I would feel happy about this, but I kinda have mixed emotions about this where I feel both happy because I don't have to see his annoying, abusive, Jerk, face, but I feel sad because I...
  8. Poofybutt

Baby Weekend With Mommy

Howdy Y'all, As the title says, me and my Mommy friend are gearing up for a beautiful weekend with one another starting this Thursday and ending later in the evening on Saturday :) I'm so excited, the stars have aligned, I have a rare weekend off and so does she. She is picking me up Thursday...
  9. Poofybutt

Baby Toy Haul

Haven't started a post in a while, but today I have reason to. A friend of mine from back in high-school, who I keep in touch with online and in person, just contacted me out of the blue a few weeks ago. She has always been aware of my AB interests and lifestyle, she was one of the first people...
  10. BearTale

Finally became little on my own

Today was an emotional day for me. And After a 5 year relationship I had been broken up with it has been 3 months. The emotional part of today is I finally learned to become little without a "Mommy" figure and I also realized when I regressed with her during our relationship, although she was...
  11. KittyninjaW

My evil brother has finally left the college, Yes! :)

As I said my brother finally left college and is going to A place to help him to get a job soon, Though he left via college due to his own beheveor and stuff that I will not get into I am glad he left because I don't have to focus on him. Now to focus on gradulation which is in olny a few weeks...
  12. Lupan

I am soo happy to be back.

I did not know where to post this, but I felt I had to reintroduce myself it has been literally years since I was here, and I won't lie I missed it, I missed everyone: I joined here when I was 15 years old, and through this site I met many people, mostly digital only, but I also met people irl...
  13. KittyninjaW

Today's my birthday!

I am 23 today, It's hard to believe. Anyway, I am excited for my birthday because I am going out to eat at a place we like to go to today.
  14. KittyninjaW

I think I am part Sissy and Part Little Girl

Hello everyone, To be honest, I think I am part sissy and part Little, Part Sissy, because I really like the subversion of gender roles, and wearing girls clothes and being dominated by females, but Part Little because I really like diapers and my clothes being cute and pretty, and I like dolls...
  15. D

Happy to be back in my nappies

Hi all I took a break for a few weeks from wearing nappies. Even at night and I soooo love wearing at night. I think I just didn't feel the need for my nappies. But now I'm back and sooo happy. I even made myself a onsie. When I went to the chemist to get a new supply of nappies I found that...
  16. BayB8

Diapered in public for the first time

Today is the first time I ever wore a diaper in public. Sitting in Costco right now as I wait for my winter tires to get put on. I decided today was the day I would wear out of the house! :D I don't care what people think, if they can tell or not... I'm happy!
  17. KittyninjaW

The return of Kittyninja

The return of the Kittyninja. (Set to the tune of Without Me, By Eminem.) Richard Adamson. Real name no gimmicks Two anime girls go round the outside, Round the outside, round the outside Two anime girls go round the outside, Round the outside, round the outside...
  18. FievelandTonyAB93

My first pacifier

I've just received a nuk6 pacifier from BabyPants.com on Ebay. It has a red shield with a grey and clear nipple. I am sucking on it right now and I felt so comfortable and happy with that thing that I'd like to suck on it all day and night. :paci::paci: I like to thank BabyPants for my very...
  19. KittyninjaW

I think I did it....

Hey, It's me again. I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this, Let me know if it isn't, but still. I at least wanted to post some good news, So I have been praying for acceptance for my ABDL, Sissy, LG, Babyfur, Littlefur, catboy, dog fantasies, and that they won't effect my non...
  20. KittyninjaW

What I did yesterday.

Hey it's me again, I kinda wasn't here that much yesterday, so I kinda want to tell you all what happened, Don't worry it's pretty much good news, First off, I finally figured out why I'm so stressed lately, you see I am at McDonald's a lot lately, due to it beaing summer where I live, and I...
Back