brother

1. KittyninjaW

The return of the reprise of the Kittyninja!

Hello, my diapered friends! I'm back after so long and it kinda feels good. Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is the fact that when my brother came back from the military and after the "Grace period" The Dark Lord, (A.K.A my brother, Trying to make a joke here.) is back to his...
  2. KittyninjaW

Well, Last night was weard....

Hello everyone, Gambit came back from the army yesterday and shockingly had an honorable discharge because he saw some guy commit suicide and had a panic attack. Anyway, Last night with my Bro was shockingly decent, like really good, and it appears that he has matured a little. Of course it is...
  3. KittyninjaW

Mixed fellings

Hello, first off I have good news. My brother is finally leaving today for the Army. Which you would think I would feel happy about this, but I kinda have mixed emotions about this where I feel both happy because I don't have to see his annoying, abusive, Jerk, face, but I feel sad because I...
  4. KittyninjaW

A mixed bag of news

Hello everyone, Well first off I have good news! I finally got through this semester And my bro has finally started to become better due to some med changes and a new Physiological evaluation, Albeit still annoying and is going to the military in 2018! Also my dad has started to contact my...
  5. KittyninjaW

My evil brother has finally left the college, Yes! :)

As I said my brother finally left college and is going to A place to help him to get a job soon, Though he left via college due to his own beheveor and stuff that I will not get into I am glad he left because I don't have to focus on him. Now to focus on gradulation which is in olny a few weeks...
  6. Scifer555

Just got back from traveling to and from Tennessee

I went to see my brother graduate from gradschool. I swear he'll just go to school until he dies to avoid debt... I kid, I kid, but seriously it was a great experience. Seeing him graduate after 4 years of hard work and dedication. Coming back from traveling I feel inspired to write, type, and...
Back