money

1. QUACK

How to make $$$$$$$$$

How do I make or get money to sustain my diaper fetish??????????
  2. W

When would everyone wear diapers? / Reasonable price for 24/7 wearing.

I recently saw on the wikipedia page for adult diapers that there are people who claim that wearing diapers full time is better for your health, and that it would be advancing society. However, right now it would be very difficult for everyone to wear full time. Diapers are pretty expensive. $20...
  3. BluefireJay05

I can't believe i bought some play-doh plus a question

just like the title says...... I bought some play-doh. the other day in wal-mart I looked and looked and could not find the right kind of toys then I see some play-doh and I picked up and purchased it. I have not had any fun with it yet I need to find a table with a smooth enough surface and...
  4. KittyninjaW

I wonder why ABDL/Little supplies are so expencive?

Hello, This is my first thread in a while and due to that I have a question that I am wondering about. I am wondering why abdl stuff is so expensive, like 40 or 50 bucks plus shipping, sometimes more when I don't think it costs that much to produce, At least I don't think. So why do you think it...
  5. E

When Tight On Money

As someone who has no experience with being IC, I wouldn't even say that I know a lot about wearing in general, I could be saying some things that could make me come across as someone intrusive with a brain constantly doing backflips. This is pure curiosity though. Something I thought of a few...
  6. T

Would I be allowed to post my Indiegogo campaign here?

I want to film a series for YouTube based on Assassins Creed, and I can't think of any place to turn to where the people are more supportive than here.
Back