incontinece

1. DLPeakOut

Are diaper behavious and needs different if you are IC versus just DL?

I think being IC needs practical solutions that work everyday, are managable and efficient. I suspect diapers need to be effective yet invisable and the need to change more frequently is more pronounced. Planning your day and movements and carrying spares is a big part of everyday life. A DL can...
  2. NotPottyTrained

Does bedwetting affect your U-Continence/Does your urinary Incontinence affect your Bowel Continence?

I was just curious about that :)
  3. Acepup19

Autism and incontinence

I'm just curious about how many people here have autism and incontiance like myself.
  4. EcoIncon

Protection for Triathlon

Do any of you have experience with incontinence and Triathlons? I understand it is pretty common. I've got my first race coming up and I was just reviewing the race rules. If you "relieve yourself on the course, you will receive a DNF". What? I have run long races and peed on the way. I've...
  5. Pinky

Navina fecial incontantance insert review

Hi All, I stumbled across these about a week ago and thought I would do a review, I found these via an eBay seller. I have moderate FC caused by IBS, so I wanted to try these as an alternative to nappies, so far they have been very effective, they are quite spendy I paid £53 for 30 aka a...
  6. EcoIncon

Protec Briefs and my Quest for a Dry Bed

My trusty bed pads are tattered and worn so I am looking at a new solution to preserve my sheets from nighttime diaper leaks. I am medically required to sleep on my side... this requirement sucks with nighttime incontinence. In an effort to get rid of pads that are itchy and move around on the...
  7. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Northshore Supreme Briefs Free Sample

I have free sample of Northshore Supreme last February 2022 (10 months ago). That’s diaper is very good for bladder and bowel protection straight 8 hours. Have blue, green, purple, and white color styles with bubbles designed of diaper. I would order than Crinklz diapers. I already scanned...
  8. padded1989

Overweight?

Anyone else chubby or kinda big? I have gained weight lately and am just wondering what any of our tips and tricks might be. I do find wearing to be so helpful with more lazy moments happening ;)
  9. gregs

My path to incontinence - what you can expect

I want to report my history of incontinence and how urge incontinence has developed. Maybe for some people who are in one of the earlier stages can preview what to expect. Stage 1 (lasting about 3 month) My toilette frequency increased starting at afternoon. After Lunch I had to go every 20...
  10. EcoIncon

Mexico, Montezuma, and Diapers

Recently returned from a warm, sunny trip to Mexico. Was a great trip with lots of fun.... but so thankful for diapers. I took some time to write some advice from what I learned on my trip. Background: I'm incontinent. Mostly urinary though I can't hold #2 very long due to pelvic floor muscle...
  11. archerstaley

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University is never easy, especially when no one understands physical disabilities. I went through a unnecessary ordeal at my school learn from this and find your advocacy before you get to this level. Read it here --->...
  12. BayB8

Controlling Bladder Muscles and Wetting diapers

I was doing some research because I am rather new to all this. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to wear diapers and never really understood it until now. Now I am beginning to wear them more often and I was doing some research on incontinence while in diapers. I read a post from a while ago that...
Back