diaperfur

1. clasherskoonk

My Introduction~

Hi Guys! My names Skoonk (he/they), and im a skunk diaperfur hailing from Ireland!! Im so excited to be joining ADISC and hope to make friends with loads of really awesome people in the community! I love playing videogames, mtg, and wearing diapers (duh) and if anyone wants to chat id love to...
  2. lychee

Hai!!! :3

Hi my name is freddie or lychee my pronouns are he/they and I’m a femboy abdl sissy, I’m Really into messing , it’s super kinky for me, and I’m a diaperfur too!
  3. Padded gaming

Padded gaming

A drawing I did of my fursona gaming in the best gear haha
  4. Paddedtyranowolf

ABDL Related artists

Hey! I am unsure if a thread like this has already been created but does anyone know any popular ABDL artists furry artists are preferred but I would love to see some human artwork too! Anything diaper related. I mainly want to find more ABDL artists like myself
  5. pawshine

Accident! Animation YCH

This is my animated ych I made recently :)) I just started animating actually and I’m already working on my next ych! Though this one is still open if you wanna get yourself one.
  6. pawshine

Open For Babyfur Reference Sheets!

Hi hello everyfur (and non furs!) I bring to you an opportunity to get yourself (or your loved one) a character reference sheet. Reference sheets are great if you like roleplaying, getting art of your character made or even maybe one day plan to have a fursuit of your fursona made. I am...
  7. pawshine

Best Place To Post My Work?

Hi! I’m a diaperfur, babyfur, age regression and pet space artist and I was wondering what’s the best place to post my work? I used to post it a ton on Reddit but this morning I woke up to a permaban after (I’m assuming) I pissed some furs off by posting my babyfur work in the diaperfur sub and...
  8. OuttaThisWorld

Anyone else have any diaper dreams lately?

I know I sure did! Last night, actually! And here's how it went; I was hanging out with my partner at a house I used to live in. I had just put on a fresh diaper and was snuggling with them before their mom barged in. I covered myself up quickly and their mom started ragging on adult diapers...
  9. MaximusWolfheart

What pulled you into becoming a babyfur/diaperfur? How did it start?

What started it for me was being put back into diapers around 8 years old for pooping in my underwear multiple times, till I was finally taken to the store and had to walk down the diaper aisle, and choose my diapers, all the while my hand is pulling at the back of my pants where a nice warm...
  10. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Babyfur Art

I want to see what babyfur art you guys have got! Make sure to credit the artist!
  11. CrinkleBuck

Lavender's New Ref Sheet

Recently made a new ref sheet for my fursona Lavender! Well worth the over 8 hours spent on it! Lavender is the truest representation of myself as a little. I'm a soft lil buck!
  12. CrinkleBuck

New to the forum

Hello! I'm Lavender, also known as CrinkleBuck. I'm an AB/DL furry artist & I'm getting more into the community. I've always had an interest in diapers but I had too many issues with shame to engage with this interest until this year. My partner is the same way & we enjoy being diaper furs...
  13. ItsDozinTime

Big and still a boy

Hi! i am called Amric. i love diapers and i also age regress when i wear my padding and gear. i am also a furry. i really love chimps because i think they're great the best animal of all time. i also have a chimp fursona. i like to play video games most of the time. the kinds of games i like...
  14. Little Furry Chippy

Little Furry Chippy

My first attempt at any kind of diaperfursona
  15. K

Abdl/diaperfur podcasts

Unless I missed it I couldn’t find a good post that had a list of Abdl/baby fur/diaperfur podcasts that are still active. Anyone know of any? The only one I’m aware of that still posts is the big little podcast which last aired in July.
  16. L

Babyfur Species

What are your guys' species? I don't have a cub sona yet, but I am really interested in what you guys are!
  17. pottypal

diapers are my lifestyle

after being eviscerated i realized i had to pad up, or pee all over the furniture and car as i could no longer tell when i needed to go. i was unhappy about it for a couple of days until i realized that a really good quality adult diaper made me very happy. wearing them has been a joy, and...
  18. Angellothefox

How do we show and get people the good side of our fandom and confurt

The furry fandom has struggles in their own fandom and with people outside of the fandom. Some other furries have also not helpped the idea of showing the good side of the fandom. For new people that ask what the fandom is all about can be suggar coated though if they ask if they is a darker...
  19. WigglesThePup

Present Thyself! Hi I'm Wiggles :3

[I know I used the Cheat Sheet but come on it's too good!] 1. Who am I? Hi there! Call me Wiggles. I am introverted so it takes me some time to muster up the confidence to post things about myself so forgive me but I haven't done anything like this in years but lets give it a go. I'm the...
  20. Darklight

'Ello! Just your average Diapered Eevee here.

Hello there, I'm just here giving an average introduction of my fluff butt self cause y'know, why not. First off, I'm Darklight the Eevee, a Diaper/Babyfur who pretty much does RP for most of his free time. I do work, but even so I still try to get back to reply to my RPs. I am super detailed in...
Back