coffee

1. slimjiminy

Poll Time: For those with Coffee problems resulting in IC / GI

This poll is for those that have gastro intestinal or IC related issues related to coffee. Today after a long spell (6+ months) of quitting coffee to avoid urgent diarrhea and associated U-IC issues, I decided to retest my self imposed boycott of coffee. About two hours after having a cup, I...
  2. DRZWDerepaid

Any big coffee heads on here?

Been into coffee for a long (relative to my late-20s age) time. Just got my first good grinder delivered today (Baratza Encore ESP) and ordered some specialty beans. Right now I brew with an Aeropress mostly, but I have a 6 cup Chemex as well. I mainly drink light roasts, but used to be big on...
  3. TexHagrid

Thoughts on "Coffee With Rosie"

TLDR: Doesn't hurt to have your s/o read it, but don't expect any miracles. Coffee With Rosie by Rosalie Bent is a (very short) book written to help a vanilla person understand his/her ABDL spouse. It's written from the perspective of someone who has been there (Bent herself), and seeks to...
  4. sidewinder400

Coffee: Diaper Rash's Best Friend

I've had lots of problems dealing with diaper rash for the past 10 years. I've thrown every kind of cream, oil, and powder at it. So far, Shea butter is best for treatment and Desitin is the best for prevention. The only thing I'm not willing to do is give up my coffee to probably get rid of the...
Back