computers

1. Oaktree

Homelab recommendations

Hi ya'll, this will basically be verbatim to the post I made on the discord. I'm thinking of building a homelab but I don't have the server equipment at this time. I basically want to use to it do network / security labs and to essentially learn platforms / vendors. Anyone got any...
  2. SeaLionMan1982

I'm a new poster

Hi I have IBS-A which means sometimes I have diarrhea sometimes constipation although the thought of wearing diapers as a turn on does appeal to me. I don't currently wear diapers normally but have worn pull ups before. Professionally I work in IT, I don't really want to go into anymore than...
  3. tiny

When computers make easy stuff almost impossible!

Do you ever have one of those days where you spend hours trying to get your computer to do something that should be possible in a single click?! All I wanted to do was copy a single file from my Android phone to my PC. Simple, right? Ohhhh no it wasn't! What would you do? I thought I'd...
  4. Talula

Question about teamspeak?

Hello there! I've always been on IRC, although I admit I come and go a lot. I thought I'd give teamspeak a wee go this evening, but I followed the link to get to download a client and it offered me so many options I really have no idea which one to download. I've got a chromebook. What...
  5. Milko

Backup and Archiving Formats?

I know Pamperchu started a thread like this a few years ago but I wanted to post a similar one so new users like me (or people who didn't catch his old thread back in 2012) could provide their input. For me, I have 2 80GB drives in my mac which are backed up by using Carbon Copy Cloner...
Back