hotel

1. J

Hotel / Travel Advice

Hey folks, 3 Q’s… I’m traveling across the country by plane and staying for at least a week. I’m getting (at least) 2 packs of diapers shipped to a hotel. I’m already familiar with the disposal procedure of wet and dirty ones reading other posts.. (1) How do you guys deal with leaving the clean...
  2. DiaperDude1

Finally Wet the Bed....Unfortunately Not While Wearing

First some background about me: I'm a 30ish straight male, married, and a DL with no medical need to wear diapers. I have had an attraction to diapers since I was a young teen (riding my bike to my small town pharmacy and buying depends) and I wear as much as possible now that I live in my own...
  3. Pika123

Hotel

I don’t know why but something reminded me of a memory from when I was 7 or 8. My Mum, Dad and I were visiting one of my grandparents in a different part of the country (I can’t remember where or which grandparent). We ended up staying in a hotel. This was around the time where I still woke up...
  4. Cthulhu

My diapered week in london

Remember that trip to London i posted about (With the other account i made called ''Luxuria''. Ceating that account was a mistake, i won't use it again and didn't mean to use more than one account) ? Well, i made it. I made it to the hotel in London (from Sweden) with a weeks supply of diapers...
  5. U

Ab/dl aware

Hi all this is a fairly long post I'm living in the UK and going away for a few days in August with my g/f and I'm going to be wearing most the days and nights I decided I would email my hotel and inform them that I wear nappies/diapers,I can't say enough about how accomadating they were even...
  6. T

Traveling & Hotels in Diapers

I'm a bit nervous to fly / tsa with my diapers. I will be traveling soon, flying and staying in a hotel my first time since needing to wear diapers again. Should I ask the hotel if they can provide a plastic sheet? And when disposing my diapers should I just leave them in the trash in the room...
Back