plastic pants

1. lilmommasboy

Prefolds Help

So I have become god when it comes to pinning cloth, but when I try plastic pants even high rises the diaper sticks out 2+ inches over the top and basically becomes useless. Like the feel of cloth over disposables so please help
  2. chorlax123

Introducing Myself

Hi everybody, Finally joining after poking around the site a bit. I'm newish to diapers, having done pants wetting for years (it being easier/cheaper than disposables). I'm not incontinent, and just do it for fun. My first fetish was trackies/nylon pants, followed up closely by down...
  3. gincontinent

Plastic pants that are like the plastic pants from the 1960's

Hi, I am over sixty and remember plastic pants from when I was growing up. I remember some were grainy and translucent with a slight sheen to them. I have found some very inexpensive ones on Amazon called Easy Comfort incontinent pants, they come in a package of three for $19.80 including...
  4. DLPeakOut

Plastic pants with buttons below

Has anyone seen plasticpants that have buttons below the crutch and know where they can be bought? They allow a change of pad without removal. Most have buttons on the side or towards the front.
  5. DLPeakOut

Diapers and colder mornings

Now that its colder in the mornings the feeling of a nice thick diaper, and plastic pants securely over them is an extra pleasure. Weekends are best for wearing a good capacity package. Whilst wetting [knowing or not] during the night in a nice warm bed is special.The warm release in the...
  6. Littlebabymikey

Who makes the best plastic pants?

Hello, I’ve tried out a lot of different brands of plastic and rubber pants. Some were small and barely fit over my cloth diaper. Some had cute designs crinkle, but only lasted a few months before cracks and rips. I was wondering what type of plastic pants do you all wear, and also how do you...
  7. jbond007

Just saying hello.

Bedwetter, nightly. I wear a variety of garments, usually cloth or disposable diapers and plastic pants, as demanded by circumstances. This affects other areas of my life. Whenever I plan to do something, I must plan for my bedwetting, too (e.g., travel). Self-wrangling has led from...
  8. AlbertPotato

How many layers do you wear to bed?

I’ve been reading several forums eagerly to learn more. People have been very generous with sharing their experiences. I’ve followed up on several recommendations for improving my comfort and preventing leaks. As I got ready for bed tonight, I started to wonder if I’m doing this right. I put...
  9. IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

Waiting for Daddy
  10. IMG_3248.JPG

IMG_3248.JPG

Thumb sucking
  11. toddler

Why is wearing nappies considered to be socially unacceptable?

I don't care what society thinks about it. To me it is acceptble as I wear my cloth nappies and plastic pants. I am not ashamed of telling people. I have told my friends about myself wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants they have come to accept it. If people in society can not accept...
  12. Anonymous96

Well that was awkward!

So, stupidly, Ive left my plastic pants in my bathroom for a few days, my mom came into my room to clean my shower and she saw them, when I got home she sat me down and spoke to me, and asked if I had a problem (bedwetting etc). I just froze up, and just straight out said theyre comfortable to...
  13. toddler

What is it like wearing a Cloth nappies

Cloth nappies are comfortable, give me Self-confidence, Keep my bottom warm in winter and Don’t have to worry about finding a toilet to urinate. I have some control over my bladder but not a lot so it helps know I have an accident with my plastic pants onI have some control over my bladder but...
  14. TrickCyclist

First attempt at sewing

My first attempt at sewing some waterproof pants.
  15. inconsurferdude

Nullo instead of plastic pants

I've never used Nullo before but I'm wondering how effective it is. Long story short I'm in diapers for urinary incontinence but have been having very small bowel accidents more and more often. It used to be only a few times a month right after waking up but my work schedule has changedto where...
  16. inconsurferdude

Patterned/colored plastic pants and onesies that aren't embarrassing?

Basically what the title says. I have dozens of milky white plastic pants and black/white onesies, but I'm sweating so much this summer that I'm sometimes changing everything several times a day and not just my diaper. It's getting hard to tell which black onesie hanging on the towel rack or the...
  17. Jammy

how do i wash plastic pants

i have some plastic pants and i was wondering if anyone had any ponters ?
  18. My (Would Be) washing line

My (Would Be) washing line

In the days before disposable nappies they were washed and hung out to dry in the fresh air. This is a mock up of how I woukd use my washing line if I dared to.
  19. P

I Wonder If------

Many of us on this and other ABDL sites originally became interested in diapers and/or plastic pants at a very young age. Some by seeing them hanging on clothes lines, bathrooms, bedrooms, or others staying overnight that had to wear them for bedwetting. So, what if at this age we had people...
  20. P

Plastic Pants vs Rubber Pants

For years I have worn plastic pants over my pull-ups in daytime and disposable diapers at night to prevent leaks and embarrassment. For the most part that has been very successful, especially with the higher quality products. However, from time to time they have not held the diaper as snuggly as...
Back