computer

1. babyraggydolls

World gone mad

As someone who is neurodivergent I struggle to understand the world at the best of times or understand other people but things in the uk are mad and it’s creeping in the changes. A lot more things require ID now like changing doctors surgery, or registered for a doctor (never used to be the case...
  2. OmiOMy

Is my computer fried?

Last night, my laptop computer started acting strangely. The power cord started not being detected, and attempting to move it to get better take didn't work. The cable just would not register. I'm pretty sure that the problem is the AC adapter port. When it's plugged in, the cable has some...
  3. ShortGuy

The build of a new gaming computer

I have just ordered a bunch of awesome computer parts! Hope to pick up the parts in some days or so. Just wondering if you guys are interested in me documenting the build as a bit of a guide, step by step with pictures and links to all the components. If so, how do I make the thread a sticky...
  4. KittyninjaW

My computer is getting repared, so I won't be on this weekend.

Hello everyone, My computer is getting repaired because of the way it processes the internet/wifi, so I won't be on as much this weekend due to it. I will be back on Monday so I will tell you how that is going, and I will be on today so again I will tell you if it is fixed by then. I will miss...
  5. Tylexon

Use for a G4 Power Mac?

A while ago I got two G4 Power Mac's off of eBay for a really really cheap price, I thought it would be stupid to not get them. Now though, it is stupid as I have two and nothing for them to do... Anyone got any idea what I could use them for ? They are ok spec for a mac I think. Power Mac...
Back