working out

1. Changes500

Diapers are making me wanna work out?

I don’t know about the rest of y’all but whenever I put on a diaper I like to look at myself in the mirror to see how it looks and this usually leads to me seeing my body which isn’t quite fit. I find it weird that my abdl side is making me want to better my physique and I’m wondering if anyone...
  2. I

New to needing diapers and wondering which diapers are good for workouts (Hope this hasn't been asked before)

Hey everybody, I was recently diagnosed with urge incontinence and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for diapers you can workout in. I like to mainly run and some times do weights, yoga, and kick boxing. I've been using Depends real fit but wanted to see if there were any better...
  3. Cthulhu

Trouble working out with IBS

Often when i'm running or doing some very demanding exercise like deadlifts or squats, my stomach goes bananas. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes i just suddenly have to go to the restroom. I usually don't have a problem going #2 in public, but it's a bit embarrassing when you're in there for...
Back