transgender

1. PaddedCub

Being baby to sooth gender dysphoria

I find being an adult baby boy / wearing diapers help tremendously with mismatched body / mind feelings of gender. I’m a transgender man, I was born a baby girl and I didn’t get a boyhood, or a non-traumatic childhood in general. When I’m little I get to have what I never got but desperately...
  2. GabyinPurple

New member, First post

Good evening, Gaby here. 64 year old transgender girl. Long time kink/fetish player, pansexual submissive bottom type. Had been reading and interested in diapers for awhile now. The other night was chatting online and got challenged to try a diaper and use it. Long story short, I did and I liked...
  3. BabyDemon33

Considering Transition but…

I’m very conflicted about my gender. When I was much younger I never really liked male things aside for superficial things like video games and Badass Space marine figures……when I wasn’t watching MLP and Zoey101. All the male friends I made in high school are all either gay or trans now. I...
  4. PrincessAleksa

friends

im mtf looking for female friends please dm me
  5. LittleLamb

Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello everyone, I'm Lamb! I'm a non-binary transgender person in my 20s. I'm also neurodivergent and have some developmental issues so much of my childishness comes naturally. This is my first time joining an AB/DL community, as in the past I've mainly stuck to age-re spaces, so I'm excited but...
  6. lilithra

Lilithra, the big intro of a trans little vixen

Hi, I'm a Spanish trans woman. I'm proud of being trans, being capable of fighting for my identity was one step closer to my happiness. My adult age stopped at an appropriate 30 and for all the people that I care about, it stays at that xD. My little age flows with my emotions and needs, but I...
  7. S

Sissy Baby Introduction

1) Hello! Who are you? Hi everyone, my name is Emily, I'm a sissy trans girl (that hasn't started transition yet). I work in the mental health field and I love the work I do. I've been into diapers since I was a preteen and I've started cross dressing and wearing panties around age 6 or 7. I...
  8. rainbowrudy

Any other trans men here?

I’ve seen a bunch of MtFs here but few FtMs. I’m a transgender man (FtM) and I’d love to make friends with other trans men that like to wear diapers/be little.
  9. NinaAlex

One step closer -or- Orchiectomy

I've recently (12th of August) had an orchiectomy. The surgery itself wasn't long, I was awake an hour later, and while pain was quite bad the first day, it got much better by evening. The next day, pain was minimal and easily managed with OTC meds. I had some smaller issues wearing diapers...
  10. L

Hello everyone!

Hi my name is Bree, I a mature full time transgender women very out and proud . My ABDL interest have really reinforced my belief in living authentically and positively and would love meeting people local to Chicago and online. My passions include artistic photography, film and design. I am a...
  11. KittyninjaW

I hate things I cannot control

Hello everyone, First off I am having problems accepting myself, and It is effecting my family, Mostly becuse I don't know what myself is I don't know If I am trans or a little girl or a sissy. But One thing I do know is that I want to be a little girl and wear diapers all day and be doted on by...
  12. KittyninjaW

A bit of an update.

Hello everyone, First off, I am sorry I haven't been responding much, I have just been busy working on a video for my youtube channel, and I kinda have been getting distracted. Anyway, First off I managed to buy panties from Wal-mart and get the size right the first time! Second off, I managed...
  13. KittyninjaW

What do you think of my new avatar?

Hello, It's me. I have a new avatar that I fell somewhat fits my neko/girly true self. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I feel I enjoy it. So what do you think of it? Also I am still not sure that I am tg or just a sissy, but I do know that whatever I am I am me.
  14. KittyninjaW

I have been a jerk and want to apoligise.

Hello Everyone, First off, I truly feel I have been a jerk to some of you and I truly apologise for it. To be honest, I have been going through a tough time, as of recent with grades and my brother betraying me, and my grandmother being her way that I kinda got frustrated. to be honest, I...
Back