caretaker

1. flickpuppy

First time Caregiver experience with longterm Partner: Some Questions and Sharing Experience

Just kinda wanna gush a bit, but also have some questions! Shortly before Christmas this last year my partner tried CG/littles play with me for the first time! When we first got together, my partner told me he never wanted to interact with my diaper at all sexually or otherwise. I took that...
  2. LimeBloodedNoir

What do YOU have? (Caretaker)

3. Jinxilicious

Happily married to a DL

Hi everyone, I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm married to Fluffs and have been happily diapering him for seven years now. Prior to meeting him, I was already quite into things that were out of the norm. ABDL was just never an interest. Since marrying Fluffs, I've come to appreciate...
  4. OriginalT

Question for the Caregivers

How did you Caregivers become a Caregiver in the first place? have you always felt a maternal way about friends and relationships or were you introduced to this community via a friend or significant other and just decided to stay? Id really like to know, since it is sorta a strange thing to do...
  5. U

Need Some Advice or Just Some People to Vent to

Hey everyone. I know it's been a long time since I've posted on here and I'm sorry to have it be about such sad topics. So recently my caretaker (mommy, big 'sis, we never really decided) got involved with another guy. Understandably she decided not to partake in our activities any longer since...
  6. P

How to be a better daddy

Hi everyone! So I just told my hubby about my little / ABDL side and he is totally supportive and wants to learn more. Pleeease give him any advice you can. Here’s a message from him:::: Hello all, I would like to learn how to become a Daddy, and learn more about this lifestyle and/or fantasy...
  7. E

The Function Of A Mommy Or Daddy

Many a people here desire having or already have a mommy or daddy to accompany them in their little lives, but we all have a personal motive and expectation of what a mommy or daddy's function should be. I'm curious as to what people want from a mommy or daddy in terms of activities, as well as...
  8. E

A big bro in need of guidance.

Hello to all the big bros and sisters, daddies and mommies, little bros and sisters and babies reading this. As you might have guessed, I need a bit of help. I have recently gotten back into this AB/DL thing (2 months ago). It's all super new when it comes to the AB side of things, but I'm...
  9. xtrabulk

A Good Diaper for Post-op (Wife as Caretaker)

Hello All, I'm taking to my computer to ask a fairly serious question. I'm going in for some pretty major surgery, and will be staying the night at the hospital--after that, it's pretty much 2 weeks of bed rest. The wife is encouraging me to wear at the hospital. She thinks I "need" them to...
Back