art

1. My diaper paintings

My diaper paintings

2. babyraggydolls

First animations

I wanted to dabble in Ai animation and spent last night toying with it and here is what I came up with fire on a frozen lake Gothic bride on her wedding day stood in the rain Alice madness returns inspired girl holding a red rose 🌹 I am using a free trial to make my images come to life...
  3. babyraggydolls

still not feeling right

It’s almost been 3 days on antibiotics and I still don’t feel very well, last night I didn’t have much appetite and felt sick, today I feel hot and down. I’ve been trying to stay busy with my ai art and other projects I want to work on. My goal is to make ai artwork and animated art that can be...
  4. lokisvixen

Art Trade?

Anyone want to do a two character art trade?
  5. babyraggydolls

Arty stuff is fun

I been struggling a lot lately but I’ve been burying myself in my art, I had a free £100 voucher to get a photo book created in return for a review so I picked some of my best art and I had it printed in a book and when I’m down or struggling I create more I like fantasy and wolves and zombies...
  6. stanleyspaceboy

Let's make an ABDL OC!

for anyone who has never heard of something like this, basically, each comment determines a feature on the oc (species, gender, hair color...), and i will try my best to make it into an actual drawing! so, let's try it ourselves! reply 1 - species (preferrably human) reply 2 - skin color reply...
  7. stanleyspaceboy

Diaper/Pull-Up Pattern Recreations

i will post various diaper/pull-up pattern recreations i make here. i will update the thread as i go along. #1 unknown vintage pull-up i found on ebay
  8. Paddedtyranowolf

F2U babyfur/diaperfur art bases

These are by far not the most professionally made but I made these for fun and felt like sharing them plus I would love to see what people make with it ^^ i also made a feline ish version aswell!
  9. Padded gaming

Padded gaming

A drawing I did of my fursona gaming in the best gear haha
  10. Paddedtyranowolf

ABDL Related artists

Hey! I am unsure if a thread like this has already been created but does anyone know any popular ABDL artists furry artists are preferred but I would love to see some human artwork too! Anything diaper related. I mainly want to find more ABDL artists like myself
  11. Flag Banner

Flag Banner

12. jasonbutsmall

Flag Banner!

It might be subtle enough to potentially use elsewhere. 🤔 What do you think? Would this be suitable to use outside of AB/DL spaces?
  13. BlankyBoyAUS

Opinion on AI in art?

I’ve just started learning about AI (artificial intelligence) in art and well I’m seeing a number of pros and cons regarding the ethics of using AI in art. Any artists here, could AI be an ethical method to create art or something?
  14. Fyianneko

Sucking on my paci / Sharing a drawing

Hi hiii!! Its me Fyi! I just wanted to come here and share a drawing to you all! That I made on my phone lol. It took awhile because im kinda slow at drawing. I wonder what you all will think of it. Its been awhile since I last drew anything. So this was a great way for me to get back into it...
  15. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Babyfur Art

I want to see what babyfur art you guys have got! Make sure to credit the artist!
  16. Inneedofcuddles

becoming an ABDL Artist

recently ive gotten back into art and im thinking of doing fetish art for ABDL but im not sure how to draw diapers any help would be appreciated :)
  17. Elmo

How do you like to color?

Crayons are my favorite!
  18. jasonbutsmall

Rose and the Baby Squad

This idea took a little while to come to fruition but here's the leader of the Adult Baby Magical Girl team I was dreaming up. 😅 I'm calling her Rose and obviously she's got a heart motif going on. I tried to make it look more retro with a VHS filter but I think it just kinda made things look...
  19. BeTrue

Babyfur Art Fan

I'm a DL (some AB), not a furry, but I am a huge fan of babyfur art. Favorite artists are Reva and Tavi Munk. Wondering how many other ab/dl's are also fans of the art, even if not participating in furry culture?
  20. LittlePixel

Art appreciation

Hey there its Pixel. I wanted to make this thread to talk to the find my fellow artist. Post your stuff here! Any are is accepted
Back