cute

1. Sunshine

Favorite cartoons and recommendations

Hello everyone, I wonder what are your favorite little cartoons/movies that you are passionate and would love to share to the world?~ I really love Mlp and would recommend to any one if you just want a sweet cute and well written story that will hopefully bring you many smiles. ♡ But now i...
  2. havelockellis

Cultures that don't use diapers and ABDL-like interests?

I've been wondering how our interests manifest in populations that don't sue diapers or use them very little? Take China for example, where up until recently split crotch pants 开裆裤 (kāidāngkù) were used predominantly instead of diapers. In many place they still are. In conjunction caregivers...
  3. SparkleBunny

Favorite beauty products?

I just got some from my aunt and uncle. As well as from my mom. They were presents for my birthday. I'll only tell you a few things I got. From Aunt and Uncle I got nail design pictures. I mostly got nail stuff. From my mom I got hand creams, face masks, lip balm, and sample things. One hand...
  4. D

Let's build the perfect diaper

So I recognize that the adult baby diaper market seems to just be a bunch of the same stuff. All of the diapers seem to be the same shape whether it's the wrap around padding or the pictures of babies or animals also wearing diapers down to the thick plastic/poly backing and wide but short...
  5. LittleBunnyTanya

Introduction Time!

Hi! I'm Tanya. Well, that's my alias, anyway. :P I'm an 18-year-old, female babyfur/little. I enjoy drawing and writing (on occasion). Don't feel shy to ask for an art trade! :) My little age can range anywhere between 1-3ish... there are times when I feel more little than others. But, I think...
  6. L

Ramblings, and Questions for my fellow littles!

So lately I've been noticing that when i feel little, I'm really very honest. Adult me has many faces. She's ruthless, and tricky, and calm and collective, and will lie if she has to. But little me is quite sweet and innocent, and well she doesn't have anything against lying, but she just...
  7. KittyninjaW

I hate things I cannot control

Hello everyone, First off I am having problems accepting myself, and It is effecting my family, Mostly becuse I don't know what myself is I don't know If I am trans or a little girl or a sissy. But One thing I do know is that I want to be a little girl and wear diapers all day and be doted on by...
  8. KittyninjaW

I think I am part Sissy and Part Little Girl

Hello everyone, To be honest, I think I am part sissy and part Little, Part Sissy, because I really like the subversion of gender roles, and wearing girls clothes and being dominated by females, but Part Little because I really like diapers and my clothes being cute and pretty, and I like dolls...
  9. Sheepies

Anyone have any pets?

What kind of pets do you have / want? Pics are very welcome! I have: 2 sheep (Azazel + Toriel) 1 cat (Keiko) 1 ferret (Skyy) pics included <3 Would like a hamster, but I think I have enough animals for now :sweatdrop:
  10. P

Hello!

Hello, I am new to this forum and decided I should introduce myself. My name is Nicholas. I love wearing diapers but perfer the baby diapers because of the look and smell. Pampers seems to be my favorite design. Altough sadly its hard for me to fit in baby diapers anymore. Blanket sleepers are...
  11. InTheOtherWorld0412

A Diaper Brand

When I was looking on tumblr, I saw some lovely and cute designs of hearts and purple circles and peace logos on a feminine nappy on a photo. I wish to buy these in the UK, where about and what is the brand? Source link:-...
  12. Shyanne

Cute, kiddy comforters.

I'm not sure..if this belongs in off topic or what. But I'm looking for a adorable, cute kiddy comforter. A specific one. I tried contacting the person who posted the pic but they never answered me. Does anyone know maybe what brand this comforter is or like where I can buy one? Please? Im sorry...
  13. KittyninjaW

It would be nice to be a flower girl.

Hello, me again. Anyway sometimes I think it would be nice to become a sissy flower girl for a wedding, and feel very feminine, and stuff. Anyone else think that.
Back