cloth backed

1. punkiekit

Best Cloth Backed ABDL Diapers?

Hey everyone!! I’ve fallen in love with cloth backed diaps, but I’ve only tried the ABU Little Kings and AlphaGatorz, what are some other good babyish cloth backed diapers?
  2. K00paTr00pa

Little For Big “Baby Parade”

Just received these today and I gotta say they’re really cute. I just wish the material was as good as ABUs Little Kings. The Baby Parade diapers feel similar to a depends pullup. Size wise, I got a medium though it fits like a small (I’m a 32 inch waist) I think for the price I’ll stick with...
  3. TigerDL

has anyone tried/compared all the new cloth-backed diapers?

What a time to be a diaper lover. With the flood gates open on positional printing, all the major ABDL brands have incorporated it into their lineups, as well as some newcomers with their own unique takes. Add a cloth backing on some of them and you have really really good replicas of baby...
  4. MetalDan86

Comfy Cubz by Lil Comforts

Just discovered that there is a new diaper in town and was wondering if anyone has tried it. I really dig solid cloth-backed hook and loop diapers and these look incredible. I love the modest design and teddy design on the back side. https://lilcomforts.com/products/cozy-cubs-adult-diapers
  5. Mapboy

Cloth back diapers.

Other than the Seni care, do you know of any other breathable disposable diapers that don’t look like a pad held together by a paper towel. I am currently trying some McKesson brand because it is near to impossible to make it over where I purchase Seni and I am looking for a good breatheable...
  6. slimjiminy

Rubber pants with cloth-backed disposables?

I've never worn rubber pants, that I know of. Even as a baby, my mother used plastic pants on us (not that I remember). At some point, I need to start wearing briefs more often when I go out away from home. I'm not that fond of plastic backed briefs for reasons of noise and tape noise during...
  7. realgood90

Cloth Backing Allergy?

I'm a big fan of Plastic backed diapers, but i've tried cloth-backed ones and found that they not only sag way worse than platic but also will provoke a rash where between the legs where the backing come sin contact with my skin, anyone else experiencing the same ?
  8. T

Has anyone tried the Prevail Air briefs?

Yeah, yeah, it's a medical diaper. Not super fun to look at, but I think I want to try them. They have the stretchy sides with two little rectangles of that velcro-ish tape on them. These diapers are also cloth-backed. Just checking in here in case anyone has tried them. They are pretty new...
  9. Nick24798

Plastic or cotton feel?

Am I the only one who prefers the feel of cloth backed nappies as opposed to plastic backed? I just don't like them that much, to me it feels like sitting in a carrier - bag from the supermarket.
  10. tomviper000

Cloth Backed Advice...

I would like to add a cloth backed disposable to my inventory to try on hotter days and comfort, etc. I probably going to try the Seni Quatro, but one thing I don't like about them is the tapes. It appears they are still a sticky tape rather than a Velcro like tape, which is one of the...
Back