betterdry

1. pugglesmuggles

BetterDry... I think I'm a convert!

Hello, just wanted to share an experience and also maybe gather some other opinions as well- first of all, age 35, male, 90% UIC for 3.5 years. It took me a while to "arrive" at the need for diapers 24/7, as for a lot of us it did, but once I did about 2 years ago and did some experimenting...
  2. DiaperLifer

BetterDry Diapers Sold Out in ALL Sizes, on Healthwick... for Canadians or American buyers

Just thought I'd mention this as I used to get a lot of these and are one of my favorite brand, and most importantly the diaper I use to go outside the house, I've depended on this brand for years, and could totally trust it's manufacturing process. Anyways does anyone know if they are planning...
  3. Canadianfalls

Need plastic-backed diapers ASAP

I thought I had another case of my night time diapers, the BetterDry, in storage. Unfortunately I don't! I have just 5 left. They've been out of stock on their site (I'm Canadian in Toronto) betterdry.ca for months now. What is a reasonably priced alternative plastic backed diaper I can use...
  4. nightfox320

BetterDry v Seni Super Plus/Quattro

So, as the title states, I have been trying out some new diapers for my bed wetting. Due to price, I settled into using the Seni Super Plus about a year ago to manage my night time issues. The seni seems to work great for me most of the time. They are comfortable, keep the bed dry, and are...
  5. DiaperLifer

My FIRST time trying new Brands (new to me)!

Hi, I recently received 6 free samples of adult diapers in my size. I have never tried half of these diapers. The one I'm currently wearing (trying out): Attends Advanced Brief. So far super soft, would probably be very comfortable to play in. I am usually a BetterDry or Megamax fan. This...
  6. HockeyGuy

Tape Adjustments: Surprise Game-Changer

Does anyone make tape adjustments throughout the day? I only recently discovered that you can greatly extend the use of the diaper by adjusting the tapes midway though use. Before I would just replace when it started to sag after 3-4 hours because I was worried about leaks. Now I just do a...
  7. badger50

First time skiing padded

Had my first day wearing whilst skiing yesterday. I wore a Betterdry M10. It felt great and avoided having to use the difficult to get at toilets on the mountain. As per normal the M10 held plenty for the day, and wasn't fully used in the back, but did leak slightly onto my vest when sat on. The...
  8. EcoIncon

BetterDry has new diaper styles???

Have you seen BetterDry is now selling a daytime diaper and a pull-up? Pull-on: "The BetterDry Pull-On is a thinner adult diaper, particularly for daytime use. It can be pulled up and down like regular underwear. It features tear away seams on each side to ease its disposal. A tape is located...
  9. NorthShoreAdam

Crinklz & BetterDry Sale at NorthShore! 2 Weeks Only

We've just been resupplied finally with more Crinklz and BetterDry briefs and we're celebrating by offering 5% off on NorthShoreCare.com for two weeks only...thru April 20, 2018. COUPON CODE: CBD5 Shop for Crinklz at...
  10. NorthShoreAdam

Crinklz and BetterDry In-Stock at NorthShore with Free Shipping through 12/31/17

We now have both Crinklz and BetterDry in-stock at NorthShore! Order at least one bag of either brand to any order through Dec 31. 2017 and receive free standard shipping on your whole order. Coupon code FS17 required. No PO Boxes, Contiguous US Only. Crinklz and BetterDry are both made by the...
  11. ArchtopK

Places to buy BetterDry Diapers

Well, still no US suppliers of BetterDry. If you buy from Saveexpress in Germany, a case of large delivered is $144.00 Not bad really. A case of Crinklz Large, still available from USA, is $150. And the Canadian suppliers of BetterDry are $150 before shipping costs are added. So, I suppose it is...
  12. ArchtopK

Turns out $1.60 is a good number

So, my current line up consists of BetterDry as my morning and late evening diaper. Northshore Supreme is my in and out daytime diaper and Molicare super plus is my sleeping diaper. These all turn out to be about $1.60 ea. Have soft quiet plastic, 4 second chance white on blue style tapes. As I...
  13. itsacurlyone

Australia's Supplier of ABDL diapers

Littles Down Under have just been appointed as Australia's official supplier of Bambino diapers and these are due to land in Australia any day nowhttp://www.littles-downunder.com.au We are also the supplier of Rearz, Crinklz, BetterDry, Fabine and lots more. Australia's only physical store and...
  14. itsacurlyone

Littles-downunder - Australia - Fabine, Crinklz and Rearz

Just for information, for those that have been awaiting the arrival of Fabine diapers back to Australia, the long awaited Black nappy has now arrived, together with the Fabine Teddy diaper. The Teddy design is the original design that they started with several years ago. Both of these have a...
  15. aleakyboomboom

Tena Slip Active Ultima & Betterdry

Recently got back to Europe and tried out the Tena Ultima with the plastic backing, wearing one now, pretty decent diaper, they lack the hard plastic landing zone, this I consider a positive, hoping they become more widely available. I can see this becoming a very popular diaper within the...
  16. TyphaHare

Comficare replacement! (MyDiaper)

Okay, so Comficare is no more, and Crinklz has turned into the new Betterdry version, too.. This is a bit of a pickle for me because I reeeeeally loved those diapers >_<! Comficare was my hands-down favourite! Also, Crinklz don't really even crinkle anymore :( Then my second fave, Tena Slip...
  17. itsacurlyone

Rearz and Inspire+, Crinklz and BetterDry in Australia

Hi everyone, As the owner of littles-downunder.com.au I am pleased to be able to inform everyone here in Australia that Rearz Safari and the White Inspire+ are now selling from littles-downunder.com.au These will be followed by Crinklz and BetterDry (old Comficare) brands in mid February...
  18. itsacurlyone

Littles-Downunder

For those in Australia who are after new nappies or a supplier, I run both littles-downunder.com.au and also down-undercare.com.au. We are about to receive our supply of Rearz Safari nappies in all sizes. These are available to (pre) order now, and currently (for a limited time only) you can...
Back