college student

1. Alex1

Suggestions and reassurance

I am moving to a larger college to finish my 4 year. I will be in dorms for the first time. I have no choice but to use protective briefs; however i have been going to class for the last 2 years commuting to a local college. Just would like any tips for dorm life and dealing with IC. i already...
  2. PuppyLover

College and Bedwetting

I just started college earlier this month, and I really thought I could manage something like bedwetting with a roommate, mostly because I feel super embarrassed to acknowledge it as a medical issue. Im almost certain the college would require something like a doctors note if I were to request a...
  3. Scamander14

Asking for Advice

I’ve asked for advice before in my previous posts. But, I’m trying to flesh out a five year plan for myself and this is something I’m including in this five year plan. In five years, I want to be completely financially independent. Hello. I’m not going to share my real name but you can call me...
  4. archerstaley

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University is never easy, especially when no one understands physical disabilities. I went through a unnecessary ordeal at my school learn from this and find your advocacy before you get to this level. Read it here --->...
Back