squishy

1. Super mega ultimate diaper!!!!

Super mega ultimate diaper!!!!

what my diaper looked like after I made it into a Super Mega Ultimate Diaper!!!
  2. B

Diaper bliss

Pants are dry beds dry but diaper is soaked. Life is good! Feels so nice!
  3. B

Squishiest diapers ever worn

What's the squishiest diaper you've ever had on? Personally for me it was this walgreens diaper with baby diapers as stuffers. It was incredibly squishy by the end of the day. It was like a warm hug that just kept hugging the more I wet it.
  4. B

Going on a diaper squish journey 😍

So today I'm going to tape on a diaper with 7 or 8 boosters haven't decided yet and see just how full it can get. I'm gonna see just how squishy I can be. Will post updates if anyone's interested.
  5. B

Who just loves the feeling of taping on a diaper in the morning

I just woke up no work today so taped on a diaper and flooded it. Now it's all warm and cozy under my blankets. Im gonna see just how full i can make it adding stuffers throughout the day. Worry free and stress free. I love my diapers! 🥰
  6. SquishyAlien

Greetings Earthlings!

Hey everyone! I'm SquishyAlien, (But you can just call me Alien =)). I have been browsing these forums for a long time, learning how to communicate with lesser lifeforms. I finally after a few earth years feel that I have learned enough to join this forum, and make first contact. So, a bit about...
  7. H

the best squishy diapers

I've been sampling various brands of diapers and I've decided that I like the feel of "squishy" diapers the most. Depends protection with tabs and Tranquility ATNs are the squishiest in my opinion. What other brands are squishy? I've tried Abena M4's and some of the old Bambinos and they...
  8. H

Anyone else find that store brand diapers are better to wet?

I've noticed that when i get the store brand diapers and I wet them they tend to get a lot more squishy than the more expensive diapers do. I find this a tad annoying though as they are more expensive for less absorbancy. At the moment though I just use lille classic, iD expert and the attends...
Back