new :3

1. NibblesBunBun

Favorite cute diaper?

Hey there! I’m really new in this scene. I’ve only tried three types of diapers so far; Huggies size 7 (barely fits with stretch) Crinklz Aquanauts (LOVE the babyfur print! But the plastic tears when you readjust 😭) and my favorite so far; Bunny Hopps 4-tape by ABU. I really love cute and...
  2. NibblesBunBun

Hewwo there! I’m new!

I go by Nibbles! He/they. I am quite new to the baby/kidfur community, in fact, I have never interacted with another fellow regressor/babyfur before ;w; I would love to make friends! I am 5 years old, and I am a wild hare kit! I am a bit of a late bloomer cuz I still wear diapers >.< one day...
  3. CutestPaddedFemboy

Hi world

I'm new here and quite shy. I don't really know what to say so I'll try this. I really like storms and lightning and I'm good at drawing. I'm still in education. I wanted to join adisc so I could connect to people who are like me. I hope to make a few friends here. I'm a femboy, and I'm...
  4. JinxyUwU

Hello! I'm new here ^^

I read around a little (no pun intended) and hope I get this whole welcome post right! Hiya! you can call me Jinxy, but lots of people know me as Floof! Im currently studying 3D animation and game design, and I'm hopefully going to university next year ^^ I love playing video games...
  5. jamie2004

NZ/USA Long time lurker introduction!

1) Hello! Who are you? Hello people! As the title states, I've been reading posts every now and again on here for a few years. Finally decided to make the move and make an account for myself. I've travelled all the way to the US from New Zealand! I stay in Missouri right now although I'd love to...
  6. MetalDan86

Animooz diapers by Tykables

Has anyone tried these yet? Curious on what your experience was like with them seeing they are a new product. https://tykables.com/products/animooz-diapers
  7. Kota2003

Hello!!

Hello ADISC! I would like to introduce myself to you all!!! A few things I'd like to say before properly introducing myself, I am very new to abdl, my goal in joining this website is to meet other people who share this interest. I really don't have anyone else to talk to or explain my feelings...
  8. CJB

Hello. New DL here.

Hello there! My name is CJ. I am a bit new to the ABDL scene, but I will be trying on diapers soon (and also get used to wetting them.) I would really appreciate some first time advice! Hit me up if you'd like to chat! 😄 I hope you all are doing well! 😁
  9. princessa

very new to ADISC!

hewwo i’ve always been a lurker of threads here but i decided to make an account finally- some things about me are i’ve been in the ABDL community since February this year as due to a medical incident i figured out i love being padded and it makes my little space way better! my regression age...
  10. Fortcat

Hello, I just joined :)

Hi ;) I'm Fortcat, I'm a little from Kansas city, I just found this site today and just knew I had to make an account :) I feel like this is such a boring introduction lol, but I'm mostly looking to talk/make new friends and hangout o.o Once I able, I would like to post some pictures of some of...
  11. U

What is the best/proper way to put on a tab style diaper?

So this is my first time buying diapers and the first time on this site. I bought a 15 pack of crinklz aquanaut Size L and I am having trouble getting them to be snug. I have to have pants on to support them because they sag badly and I dont want them falling off. If I was to go out in public...
  12. A

New Member Saying Hello....

Hi Everyone, I'm just trying an introduce myself. I've had an interest in ABDL since I can remember.. Been trying to hide it my whole life. Only just getting to a point in my life where I feel comfortable talking about and trying to connect with like minded people. I run my own business and...
  13. T

Greetings from Canada!

I didn't really know where to start... luckily, I found this helpful cheat sheet to get me started! :smile1: (thanks, spddan!). 1) Hello! Who are you? My name is uber mega top secret, but just call me Challenger! :biggrin: I'm an AB and DL from Canada (as you can probably see from my profile...
  14. L

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. I'm 19 years old, and a little. Heh, I've been staring at this post for awhile now, writing and re-writing, and I'm having trouble finding the words to express how I feel. I've never told anyone about the little side of me before. I've only just now come to terms with it myself...
  15. T

Hello

I'm just a dl guy who is enjoying his life. Just saying hello! I just saw Swiss Army Man and I thought it was really funny.
  16. T

[NEW] ABDL/TBDL RANDOM CHAT SITE - Like Omegle, But About Diapers Only!

Hello all ABDL/TBDLs, Many of us all have used a site called "Omegle.com" at least once before to talk about diapers or even for your very own erotic fantasies ;) But it gets difficult sometimes when you face wrong interest matches or even bots. I like a lot of people get bored of this, so I...
  17. AwwwKatie

Heya - Katie here :)

I don't really know what to put...But i guess I'll just type and see what happens! I'm here to make new friends, express my opinion, have a laugh and everything in between! I'm a little but I don't have a little age and a lot of people say that's odd (I guess i just like to be regressed?) My...
  18. KittyninjaW

The return of dragon ball

Hey its me again, anyway I was searching the internet and I found this yesterday, announcing a new dragon ball series called dragon ball super, written by the creator Akira Toriyama, anyway its apparently supposed to be a direct sequel to dragon ball z and its sopposted to come out July 2015 in...
  19. H

Hello there, Im new

Hi, im new hear today and would love to get myself out there :sweatdrop: Iv never really been good at forums but i really want to give this one a go, as my profile says i am a diaper loves like most people hear. One thing is iv never really told people about my diaper play ((or what ever...
Back