cushies

1. Argent

Would you like ABU to do a run of classic SDKs or Cushies?

Hi peeps, Who would like ABU to make another run of original SDKs or Cushies and if so what features are a must for you?
  2. Argent

ABU SDKs/Cushies/Lavender front waistband yay or nay?

Hi peeps, I know this comes up a bit in discussion and ABU can and should be able to do whatever they want with their products but just for fun (and probably my own OCD) what would you like ABU to do with their 2 tape diapee range? Be fabulous if you could also answer the poll if any of the...
  3. ColinInDiapers

Cushies

As I am down to only 2 goodnites left, I am wanting to get some more diapers. Although I have plenty of baby diapers and training pants, they don't really fit me so it's hard to be able to use them. :( I love the designs and the smell of baby diapers especially Pampers but unfortunately only...
  4. P

Hello! First time wearing adult baby diapers.

Hi, just introducing myself. I'm Justin, a 23 year old abdl. Currently trying out my first abdl diapers! Rearz safari and ABU cushies. Love them!
  5. R

Small diapers?

Hello! So recently I've been wearing more and more and I'm realizing that medium diapers in the Bambino Bellissimo and the Cushies are to big in the gusset area. Waist is alright but because they're so big when I wet and they bunch up I have major leakage around the insides of my legs...
Back