story

1. innostunut

Questioning myself extreme trigger warning

Hi! I would describe this text mostly ABDL and traumatic events that have made me kind of like this. Including me thinking about my possible agere side. I know they’re complete opposites, but I put this under ABDL because many agere people have so severe trauma I don’t want to bother them. So...
  2. Claragtrl

Your Best/Worst Leaky Diaper Experience

Hello, I am publishing this article because I am going to buy diapers soon. is I really like it when they are well loaded with pee and poop, I am curious to know the sensations of the diaper filled with pee and poop leaking everywhere, how it happened in public the smell, the feeling, how you...
  3. S

My life story as a DL

Potty trained at usual age Age 5? : Was at my grandparents house and my cousin was still a baby and in diapers and I think I saw one, maybe felt one that was in hall bathroom and was just generally curious about it. Maybe age 5 or a few years later? : Was at my grandparents house and was...
  4. Moonlight

AB/DL Biography - My true life story from the beginning

A couple months ago, I got married. My (28M) wife (28F) and I had been dating for two years and engaged for one year, and for most of that time period, she was aware of my interest in diapers. While she doesn't share this fetish, she is quite kinky and accepting, and so it's been a natural fit...
  5. A

Story/seeking advice: First time buying a pacifier

So hey, I’ve been thinking about buying a pacifier for some time. Not only because I’m into this kind of stuff, but also because I have what I think it’s called oral fixation (I know this term and psicanalisis are polemic, but even though I’m not really sure about what lead to me to develop the...
  6. F

Anyone up to write a story?

So, I wanna know if anyone would be up for writing a SFW story about my character, Alexander West, and their character. Btw, Alex can be whatever age as long as he's treated like a baby, and very shy, and he always talks like a toddler.
  7. LimeBloodedNoir

*slow clap* Thanks Depends.

Thanks Depends. Thanks. The thanks is sarcasm. Although. I have a story to tell... I have anxiety and I panic very easily, and I was listening to some diaper hyposis to help me calm down and make me feel more calm. I feel myself start to pee, and so, first thing I do is; "SHOOT SHOOT WAKE UP...
  8. ThePenguinLover

I suck at writing.

I've been trying to write a good story about a girl who gets eventually regressed into diapers, but I find my drafts so bad I delete them. Does anyone have any ideas on how I may write a better story?
  9. Angellothefox

Getting diapers for the first time in yearz

So I got some of Boots own diapers that cost £9.45 something. First I went to town on a kind of full bladder. I purchased Pampers extra sensitive wipes and me bough baby oil from the pound shop. I needed to ask someone where it was which was a little embarrassing. :sweatdrop: Then bought a...
  10. SimCo

My ABDL Story: A Memoir

This post is meant to be a catharsis of my 31 years of experience as a secret ABDL. It is pretty long, but I plan to share this story in hopes of promoting a better understanding of our community by the medical/psychiatric community, so I wanted to be comprehensive. This post is mainly for the...
  11. Greuppe

First time wetting diaper

Hey, everyone! I've been good, I wet my diaper! ^-^ But with all joking aside, yesterday, I wet my diaper for the very first time, and I thought I would share my experience to you all. So, basically, I'm quite new to the ABDL-stuff, and when I started, I thought I would start off slowly...
  12. selv14

A survey on ABDL Stories

Many of us turn to ABDL fiction as a source of amusement. But what do you really want to read? I have created a survey to investigate just what do people really want from ABDL stories. Please do take about 5 minutes to complete this survey, it would be of great assistance to us writers. I plan...
Back